Concerned about my scaling (1 Viewer)

xkxte

HSC
I do relatively low scaling subjects and even though I do well in them I’m concerned I won’t get my goal atar of 90.

The subjects I do are:
English standard
Modern history
Ancient history
History extension
Biology
Community and family studies

Please let me know thoughts.

Kangaaroo

HSC
N/A
For any subject combination, if you work hard enough you will certainly be able to achieve 90+.

Anyway, Modern, Biology, and History extension scale pretty well anyway as far as I know...

xkxte

HSC
For any subject combination, if you work hard enough you will certainly be able to achieve 90+.

Anyway, Modern, Biology, and History extension scale pretty well anyway as far as I know...
oh really? thank you :)

skiddys

HSC
Try using an ATAR calculator. They'll tell you what marks you need for what subjects to hit your goal. I used those marks to keep track of my own school marks and see what subjects I needed to do better in.

I knew somebody who dropped maths and sciences and still got 99.95! As long as you work hard you'll be fine.

xkxte

HSC
Try using an ATAR calculator. They'll tell you what marks you need for what subjects to hit your goal. I used those marks to keep track of my own school marks and see what subjects I needed to do better in.

I knew somebody who dropped maths and sciences and still got 99.95! As long as you work hard you'll be fine.
oooo thank you - that’s very helpful :) !!

vinlatte

HSC
I also have a mix of low and high scaling subjects which was a concern for me at first. But every teacher and graduate would say that it all depends on how well you perform.

If they are subjects you enjoy, perform well in or is relevant to your future path then you would do better in the subjects, regardless of scaling. It's all about your attitude on your subjects and learning that reflect your results.

Plus most of your subjects are considered high-scaling, especially with an extension subject.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)