Concession (1 Viewer)

does anyone know how long it takes for the railway concession sticker to arrive after filling out the form?

i still have to fill out the form, i just hand it in to UWS admin right?

thanks

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
About 2 seconds. Hand the form in at the student centre. They type your details in, and they rumage around to find a sticker, and put it on your card, and viola, new concession sticker.

But you have until the end of March to get a new concession sticker.

Yay, I get a new card next year :D

L

LaraB

man do we really have to fill in a form?

i woulda thought it's kinda a given.. so you'd just be able to go to t he student centre n just ask for one..

yet another boring wait in line whilst admin staff blunder around aimlessly lol:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The form isn't that long from memory. Its just like your name, address, etc just the basic stuff. Small sheet of paper, quarter A4 size.

I'm sure that there would be a longer wait at Parra than what there was at Hawkesbury. I was in and out within like 2 minutes.

Super_Flyse

HSC
I got my concession sticker at bankstown...

The form didn't take that long to fill out, it is just name and address but I waited in line for ages and ages...

I thought it was a yearly thing since the sticker i have now says "2005" on it.
But having it expire at the end of March seems to make sense.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i went to get my sticker and they said that the trains and buses will accept the 05 sticker until march and they don't have the stickers yet at the parra student centre

Jonathan A

HSC
Stickers aren't released by CityRail until Feb or so, but as noted before the expiry is the end of March the following year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)