Consumers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Cherries

Anybody have notes on consumers. Desperately in need. Also any good textbooks would be nice.

Sarah J

HSC
well, our class has been using the same textbook through the entire thing: Heinemann Legal Studies (original, very much ;)).
I can't say whether it's good or not because I haven't seen any others, but it seems to do the trick. :D

Kristy

hey cherries :) - i have some pretty detailed consumers notes (my teacher gives them according to the syllabus so all the headings match up).

i sent them to fatmuscle incase he wanted to put them on the site, but that was a while ago so i guess not. talk about rejection! anyway, i can email them to you or something if you like?

btw, the excel guide for legal studies is surprisingly good - have you looked at that?

Kristy

wow, i think i'm the only person in the world with consumer notes! i feel so special! lol...

notes coming your way now :)

Kristy

oooooh, sorry guys!

i haven't been checking for new posts, so i'm sorry about the delay.

i did email the notes to fatmuscle sometime before the site went down recently, but i'm not sure if he thought they were good enough to put up!!!! although they are pretty detailed, bcos consumers is one of my stronger topics :)

anyway, i'll check and see if they have been put up, but if not could you please email me if you need a copy? if it's not too much trouble, that would be great - then i can just cc them to everyone :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)