Could people please do my survey?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
hi guys im doing my IRP on cyber bullying and if you could fill my survey it would be greatly appreciated. if you don't want to reply with your username, feel free to email the completed survey to waddle.is@gmail.com

Cyber bullying Survey
IRP

Cyber bullying is a new term coined to encompass the bullying or intimidation of a person through technology, and can range from simply spreading rumours about a person through technology, or just mentally abusing this person through the use of technology. The word “technology is used to encompass all forms of communication over the internet, as well as both vocal and written conversations through the use of mobile phones.

Sex:

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet?

If yes, could you please elaborate to what technology was used to make you feel intimidated? _________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way?

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this? __________________________________________________________

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology?

If yes could please elaborate as to what technology was being use by the bully/victim at the time of the attack? _______________________________

Thank you for your time.
All results will be kept confidential.

_Benji_

HSC
Cyber bullying Survey
IRP

Cyber bullying is a new term coined to encompass the bullying or intimidation of a person through technology, and can range from simply spreading rumours about a person through technology, or just mentally abusing this person through the use of technology. The word “technology is used to encompass all forms of communication over the internet, as well as both vocal and written conversations through the use of mobile phones.

Academic School Year: 12
Sex: F

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet?
No.

If yes, could you please elaborate to what technology was used to make you feel intimidated? _________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way?
No.

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this? __________________________________________________________

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology?
umm....maybe

If yes could please elaborate as to what technology was being use by the bully/victim at the time of the attack?
I guess through msn and chat rooms ive witnessed stuff which could be classed as bullying

Thank you for your time.
All results will be kept confidential.[/QUOTE]

Alaranth

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet? Nope

If yes, could you please elaborate to what technology was used to make you feel intimidated? _________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way? Nope

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this? __________________________________________________ ________
__________________________________________________ ____________

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology? Nope

If yes could please elaborate as to what technology was being use by the bully/victim at the time of the attack? _______________________________
__________________________________________________ ___________

Sorry I'm not of more use!!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Academic School Year: Uni (1st Year)
Sex: Male

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet? No

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way? Yes

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this?
In year 7 or something, when you could get free websites with homestead I made a website insulting these girls on the train. I had their name and they each had a picture of a dog, but with certain characteristics that these girls had so the girl with the big nose had a dog with a big nose, and the fat girl had a really fat dog. And I made polls of which one was the ugliest and stupidest. And wrote stuff about how they were all ugly and stupid.

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology? Yes, Twice

If yes could please elaborate as to what technology was being use by the bully/victim at the time of the attack?
1. When I made my website, one of these girls made their own site insulting my friends and I. Similar to the site I had. So we had a website bullying war going.
2. My girlfriend made a website, and had all this stuff about this other chick at her school being a fat slut and a liar and all sorts of other shit. I thought it was funny, but this girl and her parents and the school obviously didn't cause she got in some sort of trouble for it, although I don't know how exactly cause there is no way they could of proven it was her.

HSC
Sex: M

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet? nope :D

If yes, could you please elaborate to what technology was used to make you feel intimidated? _________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way? nope

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this? __________________________________________________ ________

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology? nah D:

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
thankyou all very much for your help, even if you wrote all no's it still helped me alot! thanks!!!! :D

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Sex:

Thank you for your time.

waddle_828
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by waddle_828
Add waddle_828 to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 12:39 PM #2
Without Wings
PD, Biz & Eco Mod

HSC: 2004

Academic School Year: first year uni student
Sex: female

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet? no

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way? no

no

School Year: 12
Sex: Male
1. No
2. No
3. No
(seriously i havent)
so i guess i wasnt much help then :( sorry

HSC
Academic School Year:12
Sex:f

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet?yes

If yes, could you please elaborate to what technology was used to make you feel intimidated? well..i didn't exactly feel intimidated but i've been 'bullied' through mob...net

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way?yes

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this? _______________________same as above___________________________ ________

yes

If yes could please elaborate as to what technology was being use by the bully/victim at the time of the attack? ___as above____________________________

Hay wade! gl with ur CAFS

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
thanks for all that have done it so far, but if there are any males who read this, please do my survey asap, i desperately need the male opinions! thanks

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
17, HSC year, male

no, no, EDIT[maybe... finding an example]

3. Just search around in the non-school forum for agro threads. Check out a thread I created called the Anti-Club Club which was rather ill received :p. I had predicted that there would be a negative reaction, the unfortunate fact that I was right meant my faith in the human race went down one notch. C'est la vie.

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
Academic School Year: 11

No

If yes, could you please elaborate to what technology was used to make you feel intimidated? _n/a________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

no

If yes could you please elaborate on what technology you used to achieve this? ____________n/a______________________________________ ________

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology? no

Thank you for your time.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Academic School Year: University - 4th Year
Sex: Female

1. Have you ever been bullied or made to feel intimidated in any way through the use of mobile phones, or over the internet? - No

2. Have you ever used mobile phones or the internet and its various technologies to hurt and intimidate a person in any way? - No

3. Have you ever been a witness to someone bullying/being bullied through the use of technology? - No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)