Could you printscreen the HSC result and the UAI page? (1 Viewer)

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
Could you printscreen the HSC result page and the UAI page?
I want to do The Secret thing for my HSC next year by putting marks that i want to the template LOL

thanks

Russdog

russell
HSC
dhampoet said:
I want to do The Secret thing for my HSC next year by putting marks that i want to the template LOL
huh

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Basically if you can visualise it, think it, believe it then it will happen. Well accrording to "The Secret" anyway.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
pritnep said:
Basically if you can visualise it, think it, believe it then it will happen. Well accrording to "The Secret" anyway.
If you believe in 'The Secret' then you're going to fuck up miserably in the HSC. You should also try voodoo, and rubbing yourself in poop whilst jumping off bridges...I heard those methods work just as well as thinking about something happening, and it actually happening.

To succeed in the HSC you need to study and work hard, not think about studying and working hard.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I didn't say I believe it, I was merely explaining what it was about/my very limited understanding.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I was referring to the person who started this topic.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
1. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
2. Open your image editor software or Paint.
3. Paste your image of your HSC results (Hide/censor your marks if you wish).
5. Repeat Steps 1 - 3 with your UAI page.
6. Save it.
7. Download Irfanview from www.irfanview.com and use it to save to JPG and set the save quality to around the higher numbers, say 75 - 90.
8. Upload the image to imageshack.us and use the provided direct link and post it here.

It should look like this:

Last edited:

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Forbidden. said:
1. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
2. Open your image editor software or Paint.
3. Paste your image of your HSC results (Hide/censor your marks if you wish).
5. Repeat Steps 1 - 3 with your UAI page.
6. Save it.
7. Download Irfanview from www.irfanview.com and use it to save to JPG and set the save quality to around the higher numbers, say 75 - 90.
8. Upload the image to imageshack.us and use the provided direct link and post it here.

It should look like this:
Eh....the OP didnt do the HSC they just want a template (like the one you've provided) so they can write in the marks the WISH to get and believe that by writing them there and looking at them everyday they will get them.

ChicShit

HSC
It totally works - I wrote 96 on my wallplanner in the 'notes' space at the start of the year..
and what did I get?
96.35!

lifesucks

Nerd And Proud of It
HSC
stazi said:
If you believe in 'The Secret' then you're going to fuck up miserably in the HSC. You should also try voodoo, and rubbing yourself in poop whilst jumping off bridges...I heard those methods work just as well as thinking about something happening, and it actually happening.

To succeed in the HSC you need to study and work hard, not think about studying and working hard.
absolutely true. i cant believe something like the secret can become so popular in the first place. its like star signs, or astrology, it makes me cringe, then laugh.

how can anyone... AAh... my emotions cant be clearly expressed.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ChicShit said:
It totally works - I wrote 96 on my wallplanner in the 'notes' space at the start of the year..
and what did I get?
96.35!
...I hope you're joking. On the off chance that you're not: all you did was set a goal. You aimed for marks that would help you get that goal. So it's nothing about 'the secret' - it's about diligence and effort.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
ChicShit said:
and what did I get?
96.35!
wow that's awesome! i'm glad it worked for someone :(
i wrote 98.1 in HUGE letters on paper on my wall right in front of my desk
and i also posted up my uai estimate which, funnily enough was the same as the person i quoted : 96.35 and highlighted the marks i would need for that
and then somehow
didn't get near it even tho i worked my butt off all year
:(

ChicShit

HSC
stazi said:
...I hope you're joking. On the off chance that you're not: all you did was set a goal. You aimed for marks that would help you get that goal. So it's nothing about 'the secret' - it's about diligence and effort.
Well, I wasn't really joking.
But yes, I guess I was just being realistic. I knew I was capable of getting a 98, but also knew that I would continue to miss alot of school due to medical issues I had going on. So in the end, I worked as hard as I could in stuvac (I still ended up having over 30 days absent at schoool), and lowered my expectations tremendously whilst secretly knowing I'd be unsatisfied with anything below 96.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
stazi said:
Dammit!

jaaaaay

HSC
stazi said:
should also try voodoo, and rubbing yourself in poop whilst jumping off bridges...I heard those methods work just as well as thinking about something happening, and it actually happening.
roflmao. agreed.

me121

Premium Member
HSC
ChicShit said:
and what did I get?
96.35!
that just shows how easy it is to predict your uai. it also shows that coincidences are not so uncommon after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)