Counterstrike Global Offensive Thread (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I bought this on my Xbox One recently (it's the 360 version technically). Still fun to play but I never realised it actually isn't smooth.

I also enjoy playing on my very basic but portable gaming setup.
918233_237705176578287_493605287_n.jpg

D94

HSC
N/A
That everyone talks about it
that in no way makes it overrated...

'everyone' talks about the footy when it's on, or the cricket or the election or whatever.

Do you actually hear at least 1 conversation per day about counterstrike? Statistically, you should rarely hear about it because there simply aren't that many players in Australia. Saying otherwise is an obvious exaggeration

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
that in no way makes it overrated...

'everyone' talks about the footy when it's on, or the cricket or the election or whatever.

Do you actually hear at least 1 conversation per day about counterstrike? Statistically, you should rarely hear about it because there simply aren't that many players in Australia. Saying otherwise is an obvious exaggeration
No I mean lots of people I know personally talk about it

D94

HSC
N/A
No I mean lots of people I know personally talk about it
So out of the relatively few people you know in real life, many talk about CS? Do they happen to be male, teenagers, and hang around each other? Isn't that more of a reflection on yourself and the people you know, not the game, considering how statistically small the game is in Australia?

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
So out of the relatively few people you know in real life, many talk about CS? Do they happen to be male, teenagers, and hang around each other? Isn't that more of a reflection on yourself and the people you know, not the game, considering how statistically small the game is in Australia?
ppl at my school

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Personally I like CS:GO. I only play dust 2 competitive though.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I used to play tonnes of Counter-Strike a while ago. Then I was curious of what kind of players I was playing with so I asked around, "what do you guys do for a living?".
"I get support from centrelink".
"Just got employed at Mcdonalds".
"I just got out of jail".

And worst of all...
"I go to University of Western Sydney".

So I saw the person I would become if I continued... and decided to quit. :3
LOL. I'm glad to be quite different to this but I'm not a very good CSGO player.

meDAawesome

HSC
Lol when you LEM at the end of year 11. Stop playing. Play one match after half yearlies, get put in mg2. imma go back to ESEA

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Is it possible to level up if I only play casual??

ps. I started playing remake of my favourite map in CSGO.. cs_reflex :)

D94

HSC
N/A
Dang, no wonder I'm still only rank 1.
Noooooo...

You can play casual/deathmatch/demolition/arms race on official valve servers and gain points to increase that rank (i.e. you start on private rank 1, then it's private rank 2 etc.). Also, you need to stay on the server until the end in order to gain the points.

But you can't gain points from community servers (i.e. customised servers run by independent admins).

When you gain enough points and achieve rank 3, you can then play matchmaking.

meDAawesome

HSC
You can't get experience to rank up your account on community servers, only on official Valve servers (DM, casual, demolition, arms race).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)