courses to enrol (1 Viewer)

vizman

HSC
hey guys have a bit of trouble for enrolling into unsw commerce. one of the booklets says (i play to major in finance and accounting) to major in "core course for other disciplinary major in session 1" and do FINS1613 in session 2. which course do i enrol in for session 1 for accounting :S since ACCT 1501 is already a core course

loser101

HSC
draw up a flowchart of what subject u need to do.

most people in accg do

ECN 1
ACCT 1
Maths1a or quatitative methods
(elective 1)

the reason why you cant do FINS1613 is coz maths is required to be completed b4 u do it.

I chose Law of Security and Finance legt7761 (which is what most of the finance students choose at there are no pre-requisites)

if you are going into finance i really recommend you do Maths1A instead of the quantitative methods (which is a joke for a maths subject)

vizman

HSC
loser101 said:
draw up a flowchart of what subject u need to do.

most people in accg do

ECN 1
ACCT 1
Maths1a or quatitative methods
(elective 1)

the reason why you cant do FINS1613 is coz maths is required to be completed b4 u do it.

I chose Law of Security and Finance legt7761 (which is what most of the finance students choose at there are no pre-requisites)

if you are going into finance i really recommend you do Maths1A instead of the quantitative methods (which is a joke for a maths subject)

hey thanks for your help. i think im gunna go fins1612

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)