Cramming for hsc (1 Viewer)

Yomanxo

HSC
HSC is in around 4 days :’(

Haven’t studied at ALL - have no choice but to cram.

Who has crammed before with success? I’m interested to see results.

being lazy has consequences.

Hscbuzman

HSC
Good luck. All I can really say is that more often then not this story ends in you being disappointed on the 17th December.

Yomanxo

HSC
Good luck. All I can really say is that more often then not this story ends in you being disappointed on the 17th December.
It’s all on me for leaving it all last minute.
I’m either going to:

- repeat year 12 at Tafe,

- or if I get a 55 atar, enter a Bridgeway Course at wsu.

thanks

akaalfauj

HSC
Cramming is an effective way of boosting your marks I believe, however it is still important to know the fundamentals of the subject for cramming to be useful

Hscbuzman

HSC
It’s all on me for leaving it all last minute.
I’m either going to:

- repeat year 12 at Tafe,

- or if I get a 55 atar, enter a Bridgeway Course at wsu.

thanks
Do the first option...

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Do the first option...
Personally I wouldn't waste one whole year. I mean what's the guarantee that said person will be more motivated and hardworking next time around?
I would rather enter a bridging course into WSU tbh.

But that's just our opinions, it's up to you to decide @Yomanxo =)

Yomanxo

HSC
Personally I wouldn't waste one whole year. I mean what's the guarantee that said person will be more motivated and hardworking next time around?
I would rather enter a bridging course into WSU tbh.

But that's just our opinions, it's up to you to decide @Yomanxo =)
A bridging course is what I’m more than likely going for, i mean i do not see the consequences of them? I dont see why not. I have no choice either way.

whitebeard250

HSC
Same bro, wrote my com mod essay in 5 hours yesterday and memorised for an hour this morning. My internal ranks are rip except for 2u. My school is highly ranked but don't think that'll save me from a gg atar unless I somehow ace my sciences.

But for 'success stories', I know a guy called Jake who games til 12am every night in the boarding house, always crams for assessments and assignments 1 or 2 days before(except for 4u, ppl from his boarding house said he studied 8 hours for 2 weeks for the trials). Ranked top 10 for every subject and 2nd for 4u. I'm assuming he listens in class so he's able to cram efficiently. He does get tutoring for maths tho so that's that. Probably just smart

Also most people and teachers I have talked to suggests pathways to uni as opposed to repeating year 12 at TAFE; maybe repeating if you are obviously capable and get a 50 star from an misadventure, malpractice, not trying or sth, even then it is a waste

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)