Craziest Academic Comeback or not (2 Viewers)

comeback6969

HSC
25/05
Ayo lads, the test was lowkey harder than I had expected. I think the shorties was sus asf, I probably shouldn't have chilled. Looking at a 80-85% lmao................
- Atleast its done now for math grind
- Enjoy myself a bit
- Finshed majority of the topic conent just revising trial papers and textbook qs rn for like 5 days til my test

Last edited:

comeback6969

HSC
26/05
- I might be a God at maths
- Ive done all these papers for relevant qs - 20 more to go!
ps - only doing questions relevant to my topic which is average like 3 -5

Last edited:

synthesisFR

HSC
26/05
- I might be a God at maths
- Ive done all these papers for relevant qs - 20 more to go!
ps - only doing questions relevant to my topic which is average like 3 -5
bro my topic 3 exam is in 10 days how tf do i memorise everything

comeback6969

HSC
bro my topic 3 exam is in 10 days how tf do i memorise everything
The thing in topic 3 is that the stuff is pretty logical and you should be able to recall easily tbh. Like causes of inflation
Demand Pull - When AD exceed productivty capacity/AS, more demand than supply - consumers completeing for limited supply etc
Cost pull - increase in the cost of the factors of production - if raw material increase then firms will pass the cost onto custoemrs through increasing their prices
Import - fuel for example 90% of aus fuel is imported, if fuel prices rise - increased prices domestically - imported
inflationary expectations - how individuals perceive inflation and act to it

and then like effects u can always link back to the indicators

avicidal

HSC
You could also be like me. I used to sucked quite hard at maths, even as a east asian. I was in 5.2 maths in years 9 and 10, tried to get into 5.3 but failed pretty bad on the test to get me there. and it was so bad, that i had to speak to the head teacher to let me into adv maths for year 11 and i had to sign a contract stating that if i do bad theyll drop me to standard. after the first few tests, my ranking was in the triple digits, and im surprised i didnt get kicked out altogether. come year 12, i still havent learn my lesson and came out with a ranking in the triple digits again.

I guess that kinda woke something up in me, so i started to try hard for the course, and my ranking kept improving and improving, with it peaking at 37/118. i went from being a dropkick in maths to helping out my class for maths. i was then aiming for band 6, but as you can see i didnt. im guessing it was the fact that my rank in t1 year 12 dragged it down so hard, but im not too sure. either way nothing crazy of a comeback, but more realistic.

comeback6969

HSC
You could also be like me. I used to sucked quite hard at maths, even as a east asian. I was in 5.2 maths in years 9 and 10, tried to get into 5.3 but failed pretty bad on the test to get me there. and it was so bad, that i had to speak to the head teacher to let me into adv maths for year 11 and i had to sign a contract stating that if i do bad theyll drop me to standard. after the first few tests, my ranking was in the triple digits, and im surprised i didnt get kicked out altogether. come year 12, i still havent learn my lesson and came out with a ranking in the triple digits again.

I guess that kinda woke something up in me, so i started to try hard for the course, and my ranking kept improving and improving, with it peaking at 37/118. i went from being a dropkick in maths to helping out my class for maths. i was then aiming for band 6, but as you can see i didnt. im guessing it was the fact that my rank in t1 year 12 dragged it down so hard, but im not too sure. either way nothing crazy of a comeback, but more realistic.
wtf that was literally me.
I was bottom ranked in math adv and I had to beg them to let me keep and they said Im forced to drop if I do bad next test. Test comes around I get too much pressure and I kind of just realise that I should be in std and now im doing amazing in std and only regret not dropping it earlier. Im hopping I can get first or close to 100 next test and trials ez.

comeback6969

HSC
27/05
- Redid the chapters tested, lowkey took a while but all seems good to me.
- Prob going to do another textbooks work and look at papers and just grind but feelin alr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)