Creating A Question Bank System - Join Me! (1 Viewer)

claudiflower

HSC
Hello! I am hoping to start a group system to create the largest HSC/Trials question bank for every subject available. Depending on how many people I can get involved of course!

My idea would work like this;
1. Everyone sifts through 1 HSC exam and 1 Trial paper (of one subject)
2. Sorts questions and answers by topic/syllabus dot point
3. Puts them into a collaborative google doc
4. Then has access to all other questions, by dot point, that can be completed throughout the year to help consolidate our knowledge and give ourselves the best head start.

If we can get enough people involved, everyone can contribute just half an hour of their time and gain a comprehensive learning resource.

We will most likely set up a discord group/server and I'll need all the tech help I can get to help moderate and admin the process so pls lemme know if you can help! 😄

UPDATE:
If interested reply to this or message me your email address + subjects you're willing to contribute for and I'll sort out who will do which exams (probs into a google sheet) and send google doc links!
If any issues send a message through to my discord Nerdiella#8977

Last edited:

Greninja340

HSC
Hello! I am hoping to start a group system to create the largest HSC/Trials question bank for every subject available. Depending on how many people I can get involved of course!

4. Then has access to all other questions, by dot point, that can be completed throughout the year to help consolidate our knowledge and give ourselves the best head start.

If we can get enough people involved, everyone can contribute just half an hour of their time and gain a comprehensive learning resource.

If you are interested please reply to this or send a message through to my discord Nerdiella#8977
We will most likely set up a discord group/server and I'll need all the tech help I can get to help moderate and admin the process so pls lemme know if you can help! 😄
Ill be happy to help in legal studies or chemistry
Also im pretty sure @jazz519 already made a physics question bank

TryhardIndian

HSC

If you are interested please reply to this or send a message through to my discord Nerdiella#8977
I can help with chemistry and economics

claudiflower

HSC
Ill be happy to help in legal studies or chemistry
Also im pretty sure @jazz519 already made a physics question bank
Just reply to this or message me your email address + subjects you're willing to contribute for and I'll sort out who will do which exams and send google doc links!
And I'll have to message @jazz519 to see if he'd be happy to join it together :)

claudiflower

HSC
I'm in. Happy to help with Legal and Business. Nice initiative!
Just reply to this or message me your email address + subjects you're willing to contribute for and I'll sort out who will do which exams and send google doc links!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)