boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
Is it worth it?

should i get this or an ipod video?

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
speaking of creative vision m's i got one today, and lets just say the video playback on it is awesome, makes family guy look 40% better and looses no quality
says in my little booklet here
2.5" 320x240 pixel 262144 colours

OH and video playback is NOT A GIMMIK!!! it is only if ur on dial up or have moral issues with downloading videos :cool:
i do enjoy sititng in tafe listening to the simpsons or family guy, its great for when u get sick of music or im about to go to queensland, great for my flight and trip back. 4hr video playback (its low b/c the quality is soo good) but thats still 2 movies or 12 episodes of the simpsons or family guy....
not sure if lock controls turns screen blank which may also save some battery if u like to listen to episodes in class or summin

oh and if u only wanna throw music on there
30,000 songs on my 30gb.
u can also tune fm radio, record stuff (even record the radio!) view images, use playlists
great tool

Last edited:

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
but as i said. video is only 4 hours because of its goddam quality!!
oh and theres anothe reason for the creative m. 4hours not 3.

my sis has hell long playback on hers but the screen is like an inch at its biggest, cant see shit can only listen to it.....
4 hours as i said is 2 movies or 12 ep of simp/fam guy

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
white, got it for bday today. dad said they bought it from hong kong so dont even know if its even here :\ cos he said he couldnt buy it from here btu whatever i love it

and bought a new high tech pair of headphones which makes the experience even better

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)