Creative ways to destroy the stimulus book (1 Viewer)

MintoMan

HSC
Now that English is over I intend of disposing of the Stimulus booklet once and for all.

I could do the traditional burning, but i feel like destroying it differently...

Any ideas?

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
If you must burn it, get a whole bunch of hsc students and make a ritual out of it. Make a giant bonfire then cast the ashes into a breeze and see how the stimulus booklet enjoys that journey.

holy priest

HSC
The traditional burning of it is nice, but you dont savour the moment. This is what I recommend: firstly, shred the journeys booklet, then choose how to burn it. Strip by strip or just kill the whole thing. Or, you could stuff it in a sparkler bomb and let it go off that way. It'd be nice to watch as well.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
666_blessings said:
If you must burn it, get a whole bunch of hsc students and make a ritual out of it. Make a giant bonfire then cast the ashes into a breeze and see how the stimulus booklet enjoys that journey.
Alan, lets go do that at the city hehe
attn: monique aka damnation: i still want ur stimulus booklet, to burn
:D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I would just throw it in the bin, lol. Nothing special.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Why don't you just chuck it in the recycling bin?

hopeles5ly said:
omgosh seriously, ive jus started my hsc course last week or so and i always see posts like this, and honestly it pisses the f*k outta me, if u hate the stimulus booklet and english so much, den keep ur comments to urself and jus fail it miserly, i hate some subjects but do u see me actually goin to the extent of making comments of destroyin things as textbooks or booklets? its not funny take into considerations other ppl jus studyin it. and yer u kan scream at me, but i have a right to voice my opinion ...
You, sir, have an attitude problem.

DeanM

HSC
hopeles5ly, your ideas of english will change give it time... right now your thinking 'yay yay yay i love english, i want to sleep with my stimulus under my pillow' give it 6 months and you will hate... you'll be thinking 'grrrr i hate it, why is english compulsary!!!! argghh !!!'

anyway back to the ideas... instead of burning or destroying the whole thing... one idea, is rip it up into alots of pieces then do different things to the individual pieces, one piece you could burn, another you use it as toliet paper... its silly that the stimulus booklet should only suffer once...

Marky24

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
1. Im sure plenty of people studied for their tests but its a Symbolic thing to do because its the end of english and the won't have to ever do it again.... with the exception of people who become English teachers

2. THIS IS A FORUM , If you hate something you tell people about it and discuss it. But if we're going to do it your way keep your coments to yourself !

3. Your just jealous coz u can't burn your stimulus booklet yet :rolleyes:

Tommy_69

Old Member
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
a few words for u

"sucked in, you have another YEAR" muhahaha

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
lol... why r u guys so wokred up about the stimulus booklet, i barely even used that thing... I actualy quite like it... I mean the only texts I ever used were Victor Kelleher's 'The ivory Trail' and text 7 'the town where time stands still'... lol if anything the stimulus booklet was the most enjoyable part of the entire english course... although i did enjoy Tom Stoppard's Ros and Guil are Dead and George Orewell's 1984... but yeh...lol

I guess it is a symbolic thing as Marky24 stated...

I won't be burning(destroying) anything, it will all be handed down... or left in folders to gather dust...

enjoy the fireworks!!!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Someone should point out that it's paper. If you really hate the texts, your enemies are Robert Frost, Renay Walker, Margaret Atwood, Victor Kelleher, Kenneth Grahame and Shirley Geok-lin Lim. If you really hate the course, your enemy is Board of Studies. If you really hate the lessons, your enemy is your teacher or perhaps your classmates. :rolleyes:

Don't shoot the messenger.

Chuck it in the recycle bin - don't contribute to the greenhouse effect and kids, if you must burn it, do it in excess oxygen.

P.S. As for the brave kid who is annoyed by all this stimulus-booklet-burning, good for you to speak your mind. :) But really, you can't justify your argument if you haven't been slaughtered by "the Journey".

nwatts

HSC
physician said:
lol if anything the stimulus booklet was the most enjoyable part of the entire english course... although i did enjoy Tom Stoppard's Ros and Guil are Dead and George Orewell's 1984... but yeh...lol
You should be shot.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I did the traditional burning, single greatest moment of my life...I threw everything else in the bin, so to see it going up in flames was very cleansing.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
DeanM said:
hopeles5ly, your ideas of english will change give it time... right now your thinking 'yay yay yay i love english, i want to sleep with my stimulus under my pillow' give it 6 months and you will hate... you'll be thinking 'grrrr i hate it, why is english compulsary!!!! argghh !!!'

anyway back to the ideas... instead of burning or destroying the whole thing... one idea, is rip it up into alots of pieces then do different things to the individual pieces, one piece you could burn, another you use it as toliet paper... its silly that the stimulus booklet should only suffer once...
oh so u fink i havent got a life outside my skewl life is that right? psst ..

tommy_69: yer i have another yr left so? thats fine wid me, i rather in my skewl environment, for i still have my friends around me and support from a lot of people.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
oh so u fink i havent got a life outside my skewl life is that right? psst ..
He didn't say that.
hopeles5ly said:
tommy_69: yer i have another yr left so? thats fine wid me, i rather in my skewl environment, for i still have my friends around me and support from a lot of people.
If I'm not mistaken, you came into this thread with this message:
hopeles5ly said:
Which, if I may say so, isn't the most polite way to voice one's contradictive opinion. :rolleyes:

OT, you have just begun your journey (my apologies for using this term :p) and you'll soon realise what fuels the hatred of the stimulus booklet. I don't hate it, but it is pretty damn annoying and boring. :rolleyes:

7th Sign

HSC
get some Napalm burn the fuck out of it then burn your hand off as well :D

Make your doing this whilst working or something so you can get compo for your injuries :D Act as though your napalm injury was the result of faulty appliances. Sue the business :D

Its a win, win situation you get to dispose of your booklet and get compo, only down side is you wll loose a arm in the process :D

Good luck :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)