• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Creative Writing Tutorials (1 Viewer)

johnnyhaha

HSC
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else doing the BCA (Creative Writing) course at UoW, was aware when tutorial signups open up?

For Autumn I've got the 3 core subjects + one elective, I chose Philosphy for that elective. Anyway, Philosphy tutorial sign up is tonight at 8:00pm, and that's listed on the net via SOLs.

But anyway, does anyone know when tutorial signups for Creative Writing open up? I guess they're done on the 'net via SOLS, but what time do they open? Have the times even been posted yet?

Cheers

Johnny

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Have you checked your SOLS?

There's an email from Alan Wearne who is taking WRIT111, that might enlighten you further on that subjects tutorials.

However, whenever I go to see timetable all I get to see is my history class (for my arts part of my degree) and its tutorial enrollment dates. I think because there is only a small number of us (30 or so) doing the creative writing course that they don't necessarily let us enroll in tutes but decide at lectures (which is what they sound to be doing for WRIT111).

Hope that helps

edit: ah but if you're a third year student then this really doesn't help I guess. Sorry I didn't notice your HSC date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)