Crime Fiction - Essay (1 Viewer)

tessabee

HSC
chrismund said:
i spoke about how 'vehicles for other focuses' puts the reader in a place off discovery. woo 15/25 for chris!

sounds like p342i killed it
I went on about "other focusses" too! ie. concerning death, mortality and therefore ontological questions.

tunawalker

HSC
Hmm...I thought the exam was pretty good. I liked the essay and used
-Skull
-Hound
-The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
-The Bone Collector
-Spanish Blood

Creative one was alright. The whole contruction/deconstruction i found a bit dodgy. But yeah, its all over.

almightyBZZZ

Snib Control Officer.
HSC
I did the pussy approach by fence sitting in my response.
I said that the different sub genres of crime fiction have different purposes, and for some sub-genres, this was to expose an entertaining situation and provide closure with the discovery of a criminal, etc. so in that respect i agreed with the question.
But then I went to on to talk about how the changing context and the needs of the repsonders as their world became more transgressive and dark mant that sub-genres like the Hard Boiled one exposed more than mystery and discovery; it exposed social structures and injustices, etc.

I thought the question was difficult, because you had to be imaginative in order to broaden it's depth.
(I thought that was a very good thing though).
Sixteen pages. Hand cramps. Gah!

jakey10

HSC
i cant believe i failed to access such a simple question.. my main point wat that as an essential quality all crime fiction has as its essence crime fiction... i then fuked up and went on too say that the discovery was evident through a deep analysis of the composers context and critique on society....... please tell me i didnt destroy it too badly

HSCsimulator

HSC
oh my god i was so depressed all this time that i could not physically go to my computer and type that i definately failed. i 4 pages for section 1 and 2 pages for section 2. my life is over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)