Crime (1 Viewer)

Jorge

hey ppl, im struggling with the crime section, got my legal trial 2moro. wat kind or wat were the questions u got in ur trials???

any help would be appreciated!!!

Kristy

i just got my paper back today....

what focus studies were you doing? bcos you have a choice of 2 for each question and they're all similar.

ie - i do family and the questions were:

(a) evaluate the effectiveness of the law in recognising and protecting individual rights and values and community rights and values

OR

(b) assess the place of law in providing mechanisms for resolving conflicts between family members

so i guess you could just modify the question to fit your topic, or if you need to know more, just email me :)

Sari

crime i find always has having to list something (learn all your types of crime, defences, etc), having to talk about what problems someone will have with the legal system (get some media reports on people who did have problems to do better), something on the sentencing process and all that boring stuff, maybe something on the defences available?

they're the ones that have stood out to me as always being around.

Good luck tomorrow

Jorge

thanx kristy and sari 4 ur help. im gonna need the luck, planning not 2 go 2 sleep, jus so i can cover all the topics. i do workplace and family. workplace im covered cause i work in building sites and have completed courses relating to worplace safety and rights n stuff, but family is just 2 much, so kristy thanx heaps again 4 the family questions!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)