Critically Analyse D&T Exam 2005 (1 Viewer)

Breakthrough

Light the Way
HSC
The Irony is that section 3 didn't have the 'Critically Analyse" question anymore. :p

Was I the only one that ran out of time?

I did Question 14! :rolleyes:

S13WPN

HSC
yeh i did 14! I stopped writing when I filled the booklet so time wasn't an issue...

chamelia

HSC
Yep i did 14 as well..did bout 9-10 pages for section 3 overall and had 10 minutes to spare...wrote extra off the lines for section 2 so that was good too , so nah i didnt run out of time at all....

multiple choice q's all seemed suprisingly easy..i hope it really was or i must have jst stuffed up and rushed thru it..meh

all my class had left the exam and i was the last one left sitting in there :(

Last edited:

S13WPN

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
your exam has already finished?
shouldn't everyone be finished? i wanna check my multiple choice results...

chamelia

HSC
What was everyones answer for -

4: Research utlitisng focus groups can be used to aid in the design process. When is it best to use this type of research?
A) Before a brief is given to designers
B) Ongoing throughout design process
C) After working prototype made
D) After the product has been manufactured but before marketed

I chose B..but reluctantyl

S13WPN

HSC
pretty sure its B coz i dont think you can research without a brief

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, almost all at our school did 14, except one guy ho did the old people one cause his MDP was on that idea..... I had B for that multiple choice, almost everythin in d+t should be an "ongoing process"

pmr_123

HSC
i put 'b' for that multiple choice q too, it was the msot accurate out of the given answers, but none of them really seemed right.

i didn't run out of time, finished with about 15 mins to go... and i did q 13 out of the extended response q, so yeah, overall thought it was a pretty boring exam.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i put b for that too

i chose question 12 for section 3, i must be the odd one out!

how much pages did everyone do for section 3? i did 6, a few in my grade were doing around 3x 4 page booklets.

dawso

HSC
shortygb said:
i put b for that too

i chose question 12 for section 3, i must be the odd one out!

how much pages did everyone do for section 3? i did 6, a few in my grade were doing around 3x 4 page booklets.
i chose 14 and wrote 3 full booklets :S, also had 2 use an additional booklet for section 2 :S

Picle

HSC
you crazy person lol i did Q12 kinda hard i thought lol i was all over the shop for dtr always have been

niteshade1312

HSC
i think most of the state would have done 14 because it was the most straight forward.. I think that question 12 was just stupid!

gong-guy

here i am
HSC
lol i have no idea how u guys wrote so much stuff lol i did question 14 as well and i filled a booklet n my writting is pretty small. for section 2 yeh i had to write below the lines so i guess that was gud. did any1 else have people leaving through out the exam heaps of ppl left our hall when there was still like 1/2 hour to go.

dawso

HSC
none of our class left, we started 15 minutes late cause the supervisor forgot about us after english i think.....

you go 2 joeys aye gong guy....? i know a fair few people there, think some of em do d+t as well, anyway, the end of d+t now, i actually enjoyed doing "work" for this subject, i may even miss it, twas also always a gud excuse 2 sit on the computer "yeah, im researching for d+t mum" or even 2 go out 4 a surf or 2 my gal's house "yeah mum, im goin 2 see a guy about some supplies for d+t"......oh the memories :(

DPW

HSC
So glad to have no more DT!!! I was quite happy with the exam actually, my only one that I felt a bit worried about was in the mult choice question 6:

What did you guys get?

DANE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)