CSI : New York (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
hey u guys watched tonites episode (pilot)??? it wasnt that good i rekon but it was ok i guess....btw how bout the young chik?? she looks hot in some shots and looks off in others...

the CSI New York has like a totally new 'feel' to it as well...i kinda like it and the songs a bit more upbeat and nice...and Gary Sinese is a pretty good actor

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, i agree with you on the 'new' feeling......it takes a few episodes for me to really get into a new show. i thought the episode was ok, although definately not as good as the original series. better than miami though.

Jiga

It will jus turn like the rest for me, I watch it for a couple of weeks and then it gets boring. Tonights episode was ok, in particular how they lied the pizza store owner to get the answer out of him.

Only question bout this though, firstly, was she recording it as an interview so they could use it as evidence, and secondly by her lying wouldnt there be some legal technicality in that for the accused?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
hey enoch i already made a thread baout this!!!!!

i dont know how the american legal system works but if she says that she can lie to extract a confession then she's probably telling the truth...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
What nine played as the premiere was not the pilot. It was episode 9. They played Episode 10 last week. It looks like they are staying away from the first couple episodes because they were very dark.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
wtf! ripped off
I'm going to have to 'acquire' these episodes then myself..

tyra

HSC
they will eventually play the pilot and the other episodes anyway. channel 9 usually has a habit of messing around with the order of episodes at their convenience. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)