CSSA Paper 2 (Advanced) (1 Viewer)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
How'd u guys go?
I spent too much time doing BNW and BR, kinda ran outer time for the frontline section.

bex

HSC
why cant you say?? if a school was going to do the catholic trial then they would have had to do the paper at the same time as anyone else...

they king lear question stated something about how shakespeare still had contemporary relevance... and then the question asked you to write an essay where you picked 2 significant scenes and said how you it would be presented from different points of view

i did a humanist reading and a conventional from the 2nd scene and the storm scene

Coffee_Fan

Wait for the dark
G'day

Hey guys, this is the first time i've used this so hopefully this works!!

Well i did the paper yesterday, but our trial wasn't assessable!! Bad attitude i know, but hey it didn't really bother me.

King Lear was a hard one, but BNW and Blade Runner was ok. The Telling The Truth Module was alright, but i ran out of time.

Anyways, that afternoon i had extension 1. That was ok, is any1 doin postmodernism???

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i dont get how u dont assess it?
wouldnt that juz take away the incentive to study and prepare for the hsc?!

Morgues

maybe trials arent such a good thing.......i know i wont be able to pick up a book for at least a week, probably much longer after the trials because I am already sick of studying

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
haha yea

u fink u'll have lots of time to study for hsc since trials was harder etc etc
until the very last week
dejavu...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
exactly!

trials cram everything into a couple of weeks, whereas, we have about 8 weeks till the HSC, with exams spread over 4 weeks (for some ppl anyway)

so, if u work solidly everyday after the trials, u will do extremley well in the HSC

Morgues

Well I didnt have any time to study for the trials.........first week back was packed with assesments that kept me busy throughout the holidays and then BAM here are the trials.........havent done anywhere near as much study for them as I had hoped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)