Dead driver fined (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well its hard to tell between a dead old man and a old man not moving (sleeping)

my grandma looks dead when she sleeps cos she doesnt move

supercharged

HSC
N/A
What's the big deal? Dead or not he still exceeded the parking limit. How's a parking officer supposed to know whether someone is dead or just sleeping/drunk?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
I highly doubt the man inside was 'dying' at the exact point in time as the parking officer was writing the ticket :rolleyes:

You can still slap on a parking fine even if the car is occupied with the driver lying on the seat. Doesn't make any difference.

You can't tell that guy is a corpse until he starts looking like a skeleton or some other halloween movie extra, if he still has a normalish face then most people would be dumbstruck that he's actually dead and just walk pass without a second glance.

Jiga

How's a parking officer supposed to know whether someone is dead or just sleeping/drunk?
You can't tell that guy is a corpse until he starts looking like a skeleton or some other halloween movie extra, if he still has a normalish face then most people would be dumbstruck that he's actually dead and just walk pass without a second glance.
A dead body in a hot car for a couple of days would decompose quite abit, this is backed up by.....

"From what the police had told me, it would have been very obvious he was deceased so I'm really disgusted."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)