Dedicated State-ranking HSC tutor (Eco, Chem, Maths, English) + Extensive resources (1 Viewer)

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys,
My name is Anthony Liang. I recently completed the HSC and have decided to offer tuition for Year 11 and 12 Economics, Chemistry and all levels of Maths (2u,3u,4u).
In additional I will be providing Essay marking services for Advanced English.

Credentials
ATAR: 99.95
Economics: 5th State Rank in 2010 (97 HSC Mark)
• Chemistry: 15th State rank in 2011 (97 HSC Mark)
• 3u Maths: 97 HSC Mark
• 4u Maths: 94 HSC Mark
• Advanced English: 97 HSC Mark

Tuition Style
• Focus on deep conceptual understanding, exam technique and marks maximisation
Comprehensive set of notes
Intense summer holiday workshops for Economics and Chemistry (for maximum course coverage and focus on exam technique and marks maximisation during the school term)
• Alternatively, if you don’t wish to accelerate in the summer break – I offer comprehensively planned lessons during the HSC year: (revision on past topics, acceleration, then focus on exam technique)
ALSO: Extra Essay help for economics if required.
Specific drills/accelerated learning for maths and then identification of weaknesses through past papers
• Aim to improve lexical density and complexity of theses for Essay scripts + Extensive knowledge of rubric requirements
Strong communication skills/interest in helping students (in order to drill in the need-to-know conceptual and memorisation dotpoints) and ability to set targets (or additional homework) to cater for students Individual needs
Experience, having helped non-accelerated economics students and also chemistry students

Bonuses:
Extensive Resource database (thousands of past papers for a plethora of subjects)
• Happy to provide extra online help (msn/email/fb) + phone help
Individualised Atar targeting (regular Check-ups, deep understanding of the HSC process as I planned each subject’s goals to perfection)
- THOROUGH understanding of the HSC scaling/aligning process - knowledge of needs to attain your goals and ability to assist in achieving them
Partnered with Khfreakau [Lenny Andreev] (who is in addition providing Physics/Economics/Maths tutoring)
Wider subject and location coverage (especially English texts), with more tutors to come – e.g. friend ranked 3/195 and 6/195 for English advanced (providing English tutoring and essay marking)
- THOROUGH understanding of the HSC scaling/aligning process - knowledge of needs to attain your goals and ability to assist in achieving them

*Will direct you to another tutor to suit your needs.
LINK: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=270876

Prices:

1v1 and group prices, Please email a.liang265@gmail.com
• Essay Marking: $30 per piece. (Students will be able to get a discounted price)
*Groups of your choosing, or I can arrange a group for your subject

Carlingford (Home)/Epping/Eastwood/Macquarie/Parramatta
• Flexible, able to shift between our tutors (Blacktown, Cabramatta, Liverpool, Hills etc)

Availability:
• Free during Summer Holidays (Except mid to end of Jan)
• Availability during school terms subject to Uni Timetabling

• Please email a.liang265@gmail.com if interested (may not check pms)
• Could you please provide your NAME, SCHOOL, SUBJECT, RANKS
• SPOTS ARE LIMITED

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Re: Dedicated State-ranking HSC tutor (Eco, Chem, Maths, English) + Extensive resourc

I have not met this person but I must say, having seen his regular posts I would say he would be a suitable tutor. He seems very knowledgeable and creative too.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Dedicated State-ranking HSC tutor (Eco, Chem, Maths, English) + Extensive resourc

I have not met this person but I must say, having seen his regular posts I would say he would be a suitable tutor. He seems very knowledgeable and creative too.
thanks spiralflex!

do us proud for maths =) (you would make a great tutor)

riots

HSC
N/A

I may seem insincere saying the same thing about d3st1nyLiang here (as I did with khfreakau), but he too (funnily enough) ran through the course with me in the lead up to our chem HSC exam. I walked in and out of that exam feeling a lot more confident than I usually would have.

These guys know their stuff, don't miss out on an excellent opportunity.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC

LOL hope we both conquered chem!

Are you going to tutor?

riots

HSC
N/A

PM'd.

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC

UPDATE:

Anyone looking for Yr9-10 Maths, riots is happy to tutor! Possibly additional english markings as well.

"We are offering tuition for YEAR 9/10 STUDENTS ALSO who wish to HEAVILY ACCELERATE in their courses to gain a LARGE ADVANTAGE in school in their senior years."

HSC
Uni Grad

Met this guy before, fucking tank :)
make sure you try him out, I'm pretty sure you'll be good with him

michaeljennings

HSC

Anthony knows his stuff really well and is defs gonna get 99.90 or 99.95!

Jaffers

HSC
N/A

I must say that after 6 years of knowing Anthony Liang, he is certainly a shining star of Baulkham Hills High School. His intellect, creativity and student care will be second to none. His knowledge of the syllabus is spot on and on many occasions I have asked him for help and he has never disappointed me. If you want a tutor who cares about your results, wants to push you to do your very best or will help you achieve your academic dreams, look no further than Anthony Liang.

ttrinix

HSC

Met this guy before, fucking tank :)
make sure you try him out, I'm pretty sure you'll be good with him
Thanks, you too! (maths beast)

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC

@Jaffers,

Thanks for the reco.

Goodluck with your tutoring as well =)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC

free bump, just got an essay marked and this guy means business!

d3st1nyLiang

Premium Member
HSC

Anyone interested in Chemistry or Economics?

That would be great =)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC

free bump again

gunnedmaths

HSC

^I can confirm. This guy gunned maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)