deferred exams? (1 Viewer)

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
when are deferred exams held? are they usually held right after all the other exams are held? Or when? The uws site just says it will let you know 3 days before the exam.. Has anyone done them before?

Jonathan A

HSC
They are held after the exam period generally. Because of the delay, results might also take longer to process.

The timetable is given to you later on and so there is no real exact time that can be given. Usually from what others have said it may be a few weeks after.

Here is the link to the official UWS advice:

http://www.uws.edu.au/students/stuadmin/exam_info/defer#2

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
thnx man, i had been there but as u have probably read it doesn't say about when.. but u gave me the answer 'after exam period'.. do u know if there is a break inbetween or they do it right after?

Jonathan A

HSC
One of my friends did it and noted there was a considerable gap. As we have about 3-4 weeks break, I would say it would be in there somewhere. The week commencing 25 June is a reserve period which the last exams will take place. So it may be the following week.

I would strongly recommend doing your best to go to the main exam. That is the one your lecturer would have referred to the most in revision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)