deleting of spam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
it has come to my attention that latin forum has rapidly evolved into a non-school forum for the 'elite' few, and perhaps even worse, since most threads end up being closed. therefore, in preparation for the new year, and the coming (hopefully) of the class of 04, i've decided to selectively delete posts/threads not relating to latin. some more interesting posts i've left, but most spam has been deleted. also note that in future, once a thread has been closed, any spam will be deleted after the passing of 7 days. the actual classification of spam shall be left to the discretion of the mods.

so in conclusion, please be aware, from now henceforth, that spam will be most minimally tolerated, and if excessive, shall be dealt with swiftly and ruthlessly.

edit, thanks for the sign babydoll :p

Last edited:

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
me spam? never! :p

Your PM inbox is full, so can I ask you if you know where the breakfast will be tomorrow? Cos i read everything that was given to me, and i'm not sure. Is it in the Holme building like the afternoon tea?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Arg?!?!!? Pigs, when you next Delete, tell me. I just lost a hell of alot of post counts. :D And I will still Delete them.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
arg, same here! next time pigs, a little warning!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ok this is my last spam thread

i vote we start a big thread in NS, like that 'therad where you can't go off topic'. once people start realising how weird we are, theyll stay out of there

/end spam

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i thought i closed this thread?

Originally posted by flyin'
Arg?!?!!? Pigs, when you next Delete, tell me. I just lost a hell of alot of post counts. :D And I will still Delete them.
Originally posted by mic
arg, same here! next time pigs, a little warning!
and take away all the fun? narh :D:p

Originally posted by mic
me spam? never! :p

Your PM inbox is full, so can I ask you if you know where the breakfast will be tomorrow? Cos i read everything that was given to me, and i'm not sure. Is it in the Holme building like the afternoon tea?
dunno, i only got an invite to the aft tea which has been moved to the Holme BUilding

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I had a plan, I'll say that much. And Closed.

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
oh yeah, i'll also mention that if some of the old threads seem start-stop and don't make sense, then it means i've deleted all the spam in between...

forum nazi out :D:p

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)