Desperate help with my UNDA application? (1 Viewer)

Memento-mori

HSC
So here is the situation.
1. They ask for religion. Is saying I'm a Catholic/ Christian going to help? I honestly have no idea what to put down. I'm atheist, in a very Catholic family, and one of my ''community involvements'' is for my local parish.

2. I have a condition that's really cognitive/ emotional based. Should I tell them? I need to show ND that I am capable of tertiary studies, which I believe I am. I mentioned it in my personal statement, briefly but should I send them a copy of my EAS application form?

enoilgam

HSC
So here is the situation.
1. They ask for religion. Is saying I'm a Catholic/ Christian going to help? I honestly have no idea what to put down. I'm atheist, in a very Catholic family, and one of my ''community involvements'' is for my local parish.

2. I have a condition that's really cognitive/ emotional based. Should I tell them? I need to show ND that I am capable of tertiary studies, which I believe I am. I mentioned it in my personal statement, briefly but should I send them a copy of my EAS application form?
1) Your religion is irrelevant - being Christian or Catholic wont give you any advantage.
2) You should mention it - I dont think its legal for a university to reject you because of a medical condition, even if it is a cognative/emotional disorder.

JayEss86

HSC
I went to UNDA in Sydney and I can tell you that religious preference or your medical condition won't matter. Talk about what you want to achieve out your time at UNDA i.e (personal development) and how will you cope with the pressures of university life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)