Did i just fail my business report (1 Viewer)

username

HSC
It said propose a marketing strategy so i though they just referred to either choosing product, price, promotion or place. Evertything else i did right, but is that wrong and if so wat would i get.

username

HSC
But when it says propose a marketing strategy, doesn't that mean just one strategy hence price, product, promotion or place. Otherwise they would have studies propose marketing strategies....

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
username said:
But when it says propose a marketing strategy, doesn't that mean just one strategy hence price, product, promotion or place. Otherwise they would have studies propose marketing strategies....
Can't really argue with that, but I suppose that would give a fairly short answer...they must assume we'd go the lot.

superbird

HSC
depends on how well u did in the other sections.
There were like 3 issues u had to cover in the report yeh? So u covered 2 out of 3 of them well.
Therefore the least u could probably get is about a 12-14

username

HSC
I wrote 12 pages. I said that there are four ps that exist, but one of the marketing strategies that can improve market shars is product. Then i went on and talked about product.

G

Gavvvvvin

SuGa BunI =D said:
no hun, i think propose a marketing strategy refers to the marketing mix (4 P's) dunt worri, life goes on :)
We were meant to do the 4ps? Crap. I done like a situational analysis, marketing objectives, target market, marketing strategies and implemeting, monitoring and control.

Acid

HSC
Yer I ended up doing all 4 P's just in case..

It's shit how the advice line is closed so we can't ask Q's....how do we know if we get stuff right or wrong?

superbird

HSC
4 P's was definately required in the answer.
However, I also focused on factors influencing consumer choice and behaviour, and the buyer process.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol yeah i done the 4 ps and like sed all the changes dat da qn stated and how they cud deal with da changes and change the 4 ps dat they had b4 da changes lol haha dis section was easy..but i failed section 4! lol

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
mmm yeah thats the full marketing plan ... i cudnt be fucked with all that i just addressed 4 p's and offered possible improvements ... then talked about ER and managing change ... if u did marketing plan but also talked about ER and managing change u shud be fine i rekon ?

dezzy

HSC
yea i did the first part wrong too i think?
well at least i thought it was right untill now!
i thought they only wanted one strategy it expand the market share...so i only talked about one way that they could achieve their marketing goals! eeeeek!!!
i dont even know if my 'strategy' fits in to the 4p's lol....it kinda does....im not even goign to share wit u's wat my strategy was..lol...

superbird

HSC
Acid said:
Yer I ended up doing all 4 P's just in case..

It's shit how the advice line is closed so we can't ask Q's....how do we know if we get stuff right or wrong?
why would nebody care? its not like we can improve our marks now or fix up wat we did wrong in future. Business Studies is finished forever! End of story :)

Acid

HSC
I care because:

1. I want piece of mind
2. When we get our marks we won't know what we got right or wrong anyway.. just an aligned mark.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah trueeeee its for urself u gain knowledge.....but then again i cant be stuffed....... 2 exams down. four to go!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)