Did we have write the quote in our creative?? (1 Viewer)

Acturial

HSC
My creative fit in well with quote 3 however i didn't write it in the creative. Also, i made no mention of which quote i used.
Am i screwed?

Acturial

HSC
It was the central element. But did we have to write it ?

HSC
I wrote it but added a couple of words in i dont see why you wouldnt just write it ?

kietkiet

HSC
What do they mean by central element ?

Does it mean it needs to be emphasized in our story or does it just have to been incorporated into it ?

I used the first stimulus to describe a cafe and I referred to the cafe like 3 times. Is that central enough ? lmao

Acturial

HSC
i forgot to include it and i also forgot to make a note of which one i chose.... SHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

bunnypacman

HSC
I used the first stimulus (the other text one) and I didn't write it exactly, although I did mention the "afternoon sun" and the "belong to another world" bit directly.
In most years the markers comments say that the best answers dont use the stimulus in a literal way so i tried not doing that

hjed

HSC
As long as its obvious which one you chose its fine to not mention it. The 2009 one was a similar question and in the notes from the marking centre they said some students used themes from two quotes and that was fine.

I used mine to open my story which will probably loose me marks though

NWO

HSC
And then they say you have a pre planned story :(

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Were we supposed to highlight the quote in some way to identify it in the creative?

Lina3

HSC
Were we supposed to highlight the quote in some way to identify it in the creative?
I don't think so provided you used it adequately, the marker should get it. But I noted the stimulus I used at the top just in case.

"Central element" is pretty vague. It means you didn't have to quote it in your story directly. I used the first one, it was central to the setting up of my story and its themes and I returned to it later as a metaphor to underline my point. I added words and altered it a bit, the quote in its original form was too simplistic and wouldn't not have fitted my writing style.

ClassOf2013

HSC
I used the quote literally, just slipped it into my pre-prepared story where it fitted best. I'm stuffed :/

Candidate

HSC
I had item number 3. I just opened my story with the first sentence of the quote, and used the "road" as a motif in my story.

hyperr

HSC
I used quote 1 literally too, and as long as it fits, then its OK :)
mine was about an albino girl in tanzania, telling a journalist her life story as she is about to die from HIV/AIDS

kewon

HSC
for everyone who slipped it in i hope you used protection

iBibah

HSC
You don't HAVE to include the quote, otherwise what do they expect for the picture.

ejayeh

HSC
its a central element so you just had to keep on refering back to the quote not mention it directly. thats what i did anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)