Did you use 1 or 2 related texts for Mdoule C? (1 Viewer)

JMC555

HSC
I worked through the other sections pretty quickly, so i had extra time for module C. As a result i ended up doing 3 additional texts and writing 7 pages. 2 were poems tho, and they were related, but still - 3 =D. I just hope the examiners like them...

rapske

HSC
I did Module C first followed by A then B and i did two self-selected for Module C.

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I did one related text, and twelve pages. I don't think I would have written been able to write as in-depth if I did 2 related.

Kelly's back

HSC
I dont think it matters how many you do as long as it follows the instructions.

2 is fine but be warned of 1 (for those who have a GREAT ability i.e. very ADEPT analyser of texts.

MAY I ALSO ADD THAT THIS THREAD IS ENTITLED "MDOULE" AND SHOULD BE "MODULE".

Grrrrr.... call yourselves english students. Nice! VERY NICE!

Last edited:

AmberBck

HSC
i had two prepared but only used one

i did an article about Sarah Palin and Bristol Palin's pregnancy...but i had Web 2.0 as my other related material but didnt use it.....
i talked about all 6 episodes of frontline, but only 3 in specific detail, the other 3 were just quick mentions of quotes describing a concept or character

superbludger

HSC
I only used one because I really didn't want to talk about Fahrenheit 9/11... that text is apparently done to death in the marking centre

eaudereema

Fancy Pants
HSC
I did two and a half/three related texts, one was an editorial, one was a feature article, and one was a cartoon, so they weren't really content heavy or anything. My module was frontline, and I did two episodes for that...I got about twelve pages?

twelve pages of absolute bollocks.

I did the paper in order! I knocked of module A in about 30 mins, cause I was so freakishly prepared, but I didn't use the ten minutes wisely: I used it all on module B.

I'm dying for the rest of my exams to happen. I can't really study for anything else now that english is over.

Marinatos

HSC
I did two because I only realised that it said at least one halfway through the question (which I did first) and it was too late to change my essay plan. Besides, I love both my found texts and the link between them and the set. The question was pretty much exactly the same as a practise essay I had done and got 20/20 for, so I pretty much wrote the same essay xD I wrote the same amount as my practice essay, about 1200 words, and that was 7 pages. Either you all (people who wrote 12 pages) have huge writing, leave big gaps or are really, really fast writers, as my writing is not that small.

Ezzz1990

HSC
I used one related text for the Module C question. My elective was Telling The Truth. So I closely analysed two of Ted Hughes' poems ('Fulbright Scholars' and 'Sam') from the collection Birthday Letters which was our prescribed text. The related text I chose was 'Whiteness I Remember' by Sylvia Plath (Ted Hughes' wife who committed suicide). I wrote 7 pages for the question.

sherly1990

HSC
i onli used one since i know dis text beta than the other one...
besides i just finished on time (ima a slower writer lol)

revanchist

HSC
I had 2 prepared, so I used 2, but not equally, I did one in the same depth as my set text (1984), and one I only did 2 paragraphs on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)