didnt trace diagram... (1 Viewer)

6inches

HSC
DAMMIT!!!!!!!!1 i was looking over the exam booklet again and i realised i didnt trace the fucking diagram onto the writing booklet!!!!!

(question 8b)

do i lose a mark?

because thats pretty gay

gay
gay

johnec10

HSC
ye bra i did the same
theres no marks allocated to it
apparently you draw the diagram to help you better understand it so its your loss by not drawing it
but i swear you didnt need to draw it anyway
anyway yeah i dont think you lose marks for it cos thatd be fuckin shit

karljl

HSC
Tracing/ Drawing the diagram also helps the markers to see wot u were doing as an extra to explain your working...

thats y they want it ( but don't need ) if u've made the rest of it clear

0nikki0

HSC
Yeah, i don't think you lose marks, there was no amount written on the side of the bit that said 'copy or trace the diagram'. So don't worry ;)

mattzada

HSC
karljl said:
Tracing/ Drawing the diagram also helps the markers to see wot u were doing as an extra to explain your working...

thats y they want it ( but don't need ) if u've made the rest of it clear

Yer thats the main reason they get you to draw the diagrams.

ss193.02

HSC
This is way too late to ask ^^; (i don't do 3U; i'm finished with maths)
but when you do redraw the diagrams from questions in exams, is it okay to add more letters at points to refer to in your work?
(I never did cos i never asked and never knew if it was okay and it was annoying as hell not having the extra points on the diagram)

RyelleBlitz

HSC
That would be awesome if they did allocate marks to it though (Yay! I'd guaranteed at least 2/120!!)

mitchellevelyn

HSC
ss193.02 said:
This is way too late to ask ^^; (i don't do 3U; i'm finished with maths)
but when you do redraw the diagrams from questions in exams, is it okay to add more letters at points to refer to in your work?
(I never did cos i never asked and never knew if it was okay and it was annoying as hell not having the extra points on the diagram)
Abso.utely it is OK! Thats the whole reason they get you to copy it! If you read the question it will usually have in part ii or iii something like "AB is produced to C) or whatever - they expect you to draw in the new lines and the points. You can then mark your own points to aid in their following of your logic.

Also, if you read the marking guidelines it actually says "No marks allocated for diagram". But it is always worth copying it anyway when it comes the the HSC. You might get a vindictive marker.

avenueoftrees

Electro Boy
HSC
mitchellevelyn said:
Abso.utely it is OK! Thats the whole reason they get you to copy it! If you read the question it will usually have in part ii or iii something like "AB is produced to C) or whatever - they expect you to draw in the new lines and the points. You can then mark your own points to aid in their following of your logic.

Also, if you read the marking guidelines it actually says "No marks allocated for diagram". But it is always worth copying it anyway when it comes the the HSC. You might get a vindictive marker.
INFORMATION THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL TO ME YESTERDAY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOLPHIN BOY! That's right! Mitch the Bitch. You can't run any longer. I'll see your ass at Economics. Go ahead and diagram your way out of it. Phillips Curve it up. If you will. Harpsichord XOXOXOXOX

Mevelyn2551

HSC
avenueoftrees said:
INFORMATION THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL TO ME YESTERDAY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH DOLPHIN BOY! That's right! Mitch the Bitch. You can't run any longer. I'll see your ass at Economics. Go ahead and diagram your way out of it. Phillips Curve it up. If you will. Harpsichord XOXOXOXOX
Lol. Honestly. What are the odds?

See you monday at the study day. We will kung-fu fight for the economics title.

I changed my name for my posts now. I didnt like eveyone knowing who I was because I have made a lot of enemies now in the politics forum. Oh well. They are all liberal supporters, so its not like their opinions matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)