Difference between Industrial Design and Design & Technology? (1 Viewer)

jaysexy

HSC
Would anyone be able to tell me what the main differences between these two courses are?

They sound very similar to what's involved in each course but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which is the right course for me and involves a more broader range of designing aspects and practicality in the real world, such as creating your own business, motorcycles etc.

Thank you :)

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
Would anyone be able to tell me what the main differences between these two courses are?

They sound very similar to what's involved in each course but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out which is the right course for me and involves a more broader range of designing aspects and practicality in the real world, such as creating your own business, motorcycles etc.

Thank you :)
no difference, in both cases you end up flipping burgers at Hungry Jacks

NotOneLess

HSC
B. Industrial Design is basically B. Design & Technology plus one year. The latter mostly leads to secondary education jobs, the former being more directed at the industrial/manufacturing world (hence the name). I suggest B. Ind. Des. since you want to "create your own business, design motorcycles etc."

jaysexy

HSC
B. Industrial Design is basically B. Design & Technology plus one year. The latter mostly leads to secondary education jobs, the former being more directed at the industrial/manufacturing world (hence the name). I suggest B. Ind. Des. since you want to "create your own business, design motorcycles etc."
Thanks heaps man
The only fucking useful reply here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)