• Easy

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Very Easy

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I'm sick of 2/3/4U people telling me how "easy" general must be. It's a completely different course, so most of the content is entirely different. It's not hard, but it's not a walk in the park either...I dropped from 2U and looking back I'm really glad I did.

Last edited:

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I never said is easy, i understand different people have different abilities, look at me im shit at english and do standard

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
I never said is easy, i understand different people have different abilities, look at me im shit at english and do standard
Sorry, I wasn't directing that at you. I didn't mean for it to seem that way

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I chose hard, the entire Question 24 bummed me out. I'm hoping for 5 in that section...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I got screwed over by question 26 the Rugby World Cup questions...I'll be lucky to get 2 for that whole page...friggin...all I got was the q where u had to make t the subject or watever it was

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
general as a course is fairly easy, i did 2u for prelim and general for hsc, and 2u is WAY harder than general..like id do a few hours study/homework a night for 2u and barely even pass, general i do virtually nothing and still get really good marks.
however the exam wasnt so hard, i think they just emphasised really gay points which made it kinda hard, it was the unexpected stuff that i think got most people

connie

HSC
N/A
i'm really upset i don't think it was a hard test they just worded stuff really bad and i made stupid mistakes! its not fair my mark is gonna be so gay when i understood so much more stuff!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I'm sick of 2/3/4U people telling me how "easy" general must be. It's a completely different course, so most of the content is entirely different. It's not hard, but it's not a walk in the park either...I dropped from 2U and looking back I'm really glad I did.
same. i did 2u in year11, and when i first dropped, i thought that general must be sooooo easy... lol, i'm barely in the top 10!! it's actually NOT that easy. my teacher said that if a 4u person took the test, they'd either fail it because of all the english involved, or they wouldn't do that well :p

and yeah lol, i didn't choose any options coz there isn't "ok" :p

QUEEN E

You walk into a general exam thinking sweet easy as...but its a slap in the face, im a usual 80percenter but that exam was just irritating....General maths is so underestimated, i do 4 unit english and sometimes maths is just so unbelievably gay and annoying...

Im giving the exam an ok but the people who made it should have given us 3 hours for sure

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
same. i did 2u in year11, and when i first dropped, i thought that general must be sooooo easy... lol, i'm barely in the top 10!! it's actually NOT that easy. my teacher said that if a 4u person took the test, they'd either fail it because of all the english involved, or they wouldn't do that well :p

I doubt that

Is probably because 4u students are lacking english (Asian immigrants) OR because is too simple for them they have fogotten it

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D

I doubt that

Is probably because 4u students are lacking english (Asian immigrants) OR because is too simple for them they have fogotten it

randomchild

the thing is lots of people who do 2Unit + think that general is either a cop out, or just the easier version of maths.....i have to agree with what was said before and general maths is simply a DIFFERENT aspect of maths thats generally a lot more 'wordy' in the questions......so really general maths is just different,,,its more about "every-day" maths that you would use, its just lots of people who arent brains at maths do it partly coz its related 2 everyday life more than 2U..

anyway thats my 2 cents :p ;) hehe

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
I reckon this crazyhobo bloke has hit the nail square between the eyes

http://boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17133&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

I mean seriously general is the biggest load of piss I have seen, just look at this question;

http://203.217.24.125/maths.jpg

That crap about 4unit people failing general, that just a little lie to make all the general people feel smart. Its all just to make people feel better and everyone who has posted in this thread saying how hard general is, well you are just one of the gang looking for a confidence boost arent you?

Oh and "I dropped from 2U and looking back I'm really glad I did" Im sure you are glad now but when that UAI comes in the post, you will be thinking otherwise.

Congratulations all you underachievers and welcome to the real world

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
I reckon this crazyhobo bloke has hit the nail square between the eyes

http://boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17133&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

I mean seriously general is the biggest load of piss I have seen, just look at this question;

http://203.217.24.125/maths.jpg

That crap about 4unit people failing general, that just a little lie to make all the general people feel smart. Its all just to make people feel better and everyone who has posted in this thread saying how hard general is, well you are just one of the gang looking for a confidence boost arent you?

Oh and "I dropped from 2U and looking back I'm really glad I did" Im sure you are glad now but when that UAI comes in the post, you will be thinking otherwise.

Congratulations all you underachievers and welcome to the real world
That is really, really callous and low. So basically you're saying that if someone is weak at math and chooses to do it at an easier level, they're underachievers? Have you even considered that these people may excel at other subjects like english? Or are you under the impression that because someone does general, they're immediately dumb and have no future or hope for any success in life?
I'm standing by what I said about being glad I dropped, because math is a weakness for me and general suits me better. Get off your fucking high horse.

One question isn't exactly a representation of the entire course. Being so utterly superior you should have worked that out. I would get shot down if I went into the standard or esl english forums and called everyone there "retards", but apparently it's ok for 2/3/4u people to insult general students.

Last edited:

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
no. for some reason you have misunterpreted what i meant.

im saying that if someone cannot admit to themself that general math is a lower or 'dumb' subject, then they are only kidding themselves.

i beileve that someone is an underachiever if they take up an easy subject and then (as seen in the above posts) try to conince themselves that a smarter 4 uniter would fail their subject, as i said that is just trying to boost their low self confidence by means of using blatent stupidity.

if you choose to do general math, great, but dont go telling yourself or others that you are on an equal platform (concerning maths) as one who does 2,3 or 4 unit maths because if you do, well you sir are a tool

crazyhobo

Originally posted by Lundy
Get off your fucking high horse.
And join you to wade through pig shit? I don't think so. Go ahead, convince yourself you don't mind being the lowest common demoninator (if you even know what that means), but I'd prefer a life above the slums of which you are obviously accustomed.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
General math is an entirely different course. It's not just a "lower level" of mathematics. I don't know where that idea comes from.

I don't want to argue about this, and I'm just going to ignore your insults. I don't know why you feel you need to insult me, but anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)