dilemma... (1 Viewer)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
do you guys recommend 4u for yr 12?? i'm averaging 90+ in 3u prelim...i really like maths..but i dont know if i wanna do all the work that comes with 4u....so what do ya all reckon..??

is a roflcopter
HSC
yes i would recommend it

people say it makes 3unit maths relatively easier

although that fails to show in my ranks, lets just take their word for it :)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
4unit Maths :: recommended based on your results :)

Ai wult haili ricoment yu duing four yunit meths, beist on yur risalts, yu shult bi fain...

hu iz telling yu not tu du it? luk et yur risalt of 90+..

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
lol i recceomend those that do really and extremely well in 3 unit stay and do 3 unit.. the scaling is better..
but the onyl reason why i picked 4 unit is because my 3 unit isnt all that great.. so i needed sumfing to boost it up ie. 4 unit maths... at least for 3 unit.. u only need to studyu for ext 1 and not for 2 unit.. theres less work and higher scaling

Rahul

Dead Member
just something to know/remember, if you do 4u maths, 2 units are counted from 3u and 2u are counted from 4u.

you benefit from and extra unit of 3u scaling.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
do you guys recommend 4u for yr 12?? i'm averaging 90+ in 3u prelim...i really like maths..but i dont know if i wanna do all the work that comes with 4u....so what do ya all reckon..??
lol, looking at ya results, i don't c why a dilemma should exist...i mean kids in my skool failed 3u maths and chose 4u...:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)