Dinstinctive voices discuss? (1 Viewer)

Freakstyler09

HSC
Hey guys, u know how the question asked to discuss how texts use distinctive voices to convey distinctive experiences, did u guys write about the positive and the negatives of it or did u just talk about it?

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
Wrote about how Distinctive Voices create Disctinctive experiences with King, Kennedy and Suzuki.

Freakstyler09

HSC
Question didn't say evaluate or compare so I just wrote about how distinctive voices create distinctive experiences.

What did you do?
Did the Same thing as you, but some people in my grade said we need to write about negatives and postives.

catfight

HSC
I wrote about how distinctive voices help 'make known' or reflect on a person's distinctive experiences..

Because convey means to like pass on information, so they're not asking how distinctive voices 'create' distinctive experiences right?

00iCon

HSC
I wrote about how distinctive voices help 'make known' or reflect on a person's distinctive experiences..

Because convey means to like pass on information, so they're not asking how distinctive voices 'create' distinctive experiences right?
That's what I did. I also added my own line. That distinctive voices reinforce or challenge stereotypes.
Is it okay to mix in our own line/aspect with the question?
I think it's quite ironic that this is my worst module, but the only one I managed to get to the conclusion. Stupid shouldn't have written 5 pages on Dulce Et Decorum...

Enchantress91

HSC
Holy sh*t, I wrote about how voices shape distinctive experiences for the responder... does that count?

00iCon

HSC
Holy sh*t, I wrote about how voices shape distinctive experiences for the responder... does that count?
I never tought of that... I guess you could interpret it that way. You know what? That deserves full marks if you did it right...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)