Disneyland's 50th Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Yeah you need about 3 usually, and thats if you stay each day till midnight or so (when it usually closes).

HSC
011 said:
Yeah you need about 3 usually, and thats if you stay each day till midnight or so (when it usually closes).
I went last year and im going back in November! yay! cant wait..

HSC
i went in like 1994 with mummy when i was a kid it was go great i rmemeber it well i got a home video of it skeeta i would show u whats its like but i do some embarassing stuff on that video so im not showing it to anyone of my friends lol. I remember the rides like they were yesterday lol its great when ur a kid im gonna go there again in a few years prob maybe

Skeeta

HSC
ive been before.. when i was a little bubba - but i was too young to remember.. i was 2 maybe? Ive got the vids at home but dont remember any of it.

In the vid i was terrified of mickey mouse. He kissed my mummy on the hand and i screamed my lungs out

HSC
Skeeta said:
ive been before.. when i was a little bubba - but i was too young to remember.. i was 2 maybe? Ive got the vids at home but dont remember any of it.

In the vid i was terrified of mickey mouse. He kissed my mummy on the hand and i screamed my lungs out
lol... i went last year and although I went on all the rides I was fkn petrified of the maliboomer and the california screamer.. omfg i hate heights so fkn much..... ahhh but it was still awesome. The tower of terror is sooo rad..

HSC
Skeeta said:

haha i remember that monkey ape dude from lion king wouldnt sign my book for some reason and i hit him in the stomach, he went off at me and one of the other characters came to his defence and then my mum shouted at em :uhhuh:

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
haha i remember that monkey ape dude from lion king wouldnt sign my book for some reason and i hit him in the stomach, he went off at me and one of the other characters came to his defence and then my mum shouted at em :uhhuh:
I dunno how this is relevent but meh.. I tore ligaments in my ankle when a guy in the van helsing ride jumped out and pushed me (to scare me)... I so shoudda sued.lol in America u can sue anyone for anything.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
011 said:
In low season 3 days for 2 parks should be fine.

For busy seasons you will need around 3 days per park ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)