Distinguished Achievers List (1 Viewer)

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have the distinguised achievers list in an excel file - it had in alphabetical order the ppl who got band 6's but listed by schools.

Ive seen it for previous years but I cant see it for 07 HSC

can anyone help ?

Jerruy

HSC
where is the one in alphabetical order of the ppl who got band 6's listed by schools???

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
yeah i want to see it by schools too
i think it might be the csv file or whatever it's called

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
Ive seen it for the 05 and 06 HSC on the Bored of Studies site, actually i think i might have it on my comptuer but for teh 07 HSC does anyone have a copy of it at all??

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
From what I gather the BOS doesn't/no longer publishes the DAL as a CSV file. Probably because it's too open to machine processing, and there's privacy issues involved.

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
I wanted to thank PCNQQn heaps. and for those retards out there who said it wasnt available or whatever, you are retarded, you just assume its on Board of Studies website or it hasnt been produced this year when really it has never ever been on the board of studies website under statistics archive distinguished achievers list.

PCNQQn I dont know where you got it from but youre a legend.

Thanks heaps.

PCNQQn2

HSC
N/A
eyetalian said:
I wanted to thank PCNQQn heaps.
Sorry about the different user account - I can't log in to the other one.

Thanks eyetalian. As you noted, the DSA has never been published in excel format by the Board of Studes. In previous years, I understand that Bored staff such as Lazarus have done it.

The alphabetical format in the newspapers and in the Board's statistics archive is absolutely useless. It is not just students who benefit from the excel format - it provides very useful information for teachers and schools as you can identify the schools where many students are achieving Band 6/E4.

It took a little while to do as I had to separately pull the data from 327 pages. After that, it was fairly automated. I have worked out a much faster system for next year. :)

Cheers.

eyetalian

HSC
N/A
WOW

you did it yourself!

that is honestly incredible

on behalf of all bored members I would like to thank you as I personally really appreciate this format and as you said it allows you to see by schools etc.

Again, excellent work and thank you.

coops07

HSC
Anybody else having problems with that link, im getting an error when i try and look at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)