Do girls get more interested if you're involved with someone else? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
ok, these two girls are interested in me.

one i would never go near, the other is a good friend but i only see her as that.
Im incredibly interested in this other girl, she flirts and she knows im interested but says she doesnt want a relationship. IF i went out with this other girl, would it give me a better chance with this one?

i know its incredibly mean to use somebody like that, but its only a "What if?" Question.

S

Shuter

Why did you seems to describe 3 girls just then. Give them names.

Jezzabelle

girls like guys who are confident. people in relationships are more confident.... so thats prob why the other girl would start liking you more....

so how about you dont screw around with the other chick but skip that process and just be more confident, maybe even step back a bit and act like a tosser. for most girls there is a fine line between wanting to wring your neck, and wanting to kiss you...

Jezzabelle

Yarg said:

one i would never go near, the other is a good friend but i only see her as that.
Im incredibly interested in this other girl, she flirts and she knows im interested but says she doesnt want a relationship. IF i went out with this other girl, would it give me a better chance with this one?

i know its incredibly mean to use somebody like that, but its only a "What if?" Question.
2 girls. one wants a realtionship. the other just want to be friends.
but he likes the one who wants to be just friends
he doesnt like the one who wants to go out with him
so he's asking should he go out with her anyway,to make the one he actually likes, jealous/more attracted to him as a bf

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
No, he says both girls like him, but he doesn't want to go out the the friend as they are only friends. Apart from that, its all good.

Jezzabelle

Yarg said:

Im incredibly interested in this other girl, she flirts and she knows im interested but says she doesnt want a relationship.
now i'm confused

S

Shuter

Haha exactly, it doesn't make sense it'ss like there's 3 people.

And what does "one I wouldn't go near" mean? Does he mean he's repulsed by her or intimidated by her?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Yeah, this is really confusing me. My head is about to explode.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I say don't screw around with other girl, and remain friends with the other one - and move on.

mathock

HSC
Minai said:
I say don't screw around with other girl, and remain friends with the other one - and move on.
ditto... 5000 posts cant be wrong...
the other thing is if u go out with a different chick, the one that you like might think "shit i thought he was giving me signals, i must have been wrong, he doesnt like me after all"....
then ur screwed

timrie6

HSC
N/A
Don't use your friend! Friends are more important than anything
I am not more attracted to guys in a relationship
I see them as out of bounds and just forget about them

mathock

HSC
timrie6 said:
Don't use your friend! Friends are more important than anything
I am not more attracted to guys in a relationship
I see them as out of bounds and just forget about them
exactly what i was trying to say, this chick knows wat shes on about... dude, dont go near the other chick, you will regret it forever... my advice is chase the one you like... if she pulls you up and says no, i only want to be friends then thats fine... but dont lower your standards to try to get the chick you like

S

Shuter

SpoRTsGaL said:
okay wait...
there's the one who likes you and wants the relationship.. but you don't want the relationship with her... okay so lets disregard her for now.
then there's the one who really likes you but you only like her as a friend...
then there's a third one who you really like, but only wants to be friends with you...
okay.. i understand now..

would the girl you like as a friend ever use a guy to try and change your mind about her? I don't think she would. So don't use her, cos she'd get hurt, and it is just stupid. You don't want to ruin the friendship you have with her.
But he can use the one he doesn't like (the one he would 'never go near') to promote jealousy thereby not hurting the one he actually likes being friends with.

In the end maybe he's just gay :p

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
you watch too many teen flicks :rolleyes:

if you are contemplating of using this girl who is a friend to you, what kind of friend are you?

NO ONE deserves to be second in this sense. The girl-friend deserves to be with someone who will like and love her for who she is. Youve no right to play her like that - you are responsible for the fact that you know she likes you.. and now youre only to use this against her?

grrrrr you need your head deflated.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
the ladder theory is true......99.9999% of guys are arseholes. this is such a lovely world. :(

mathock

HSC
twisted_emily said:
the ladder theory is true......99.9999% of guys are arseholes. this is such a lovely world. :(
thank god im here to make up the .0001%

such a positive perspective on life :)

mathock

HSC
twisted_emily said:
awww why dont u move to newcastle!
im coming darlin'!! im a'comin'

:p

any nice girls in sydney next year, look up mathock :)

im gonna get sooo lost in the city :( sydney is like a freakin maze... bit different from my surroundings atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)