Do i need to take "Lecture notes" tomorrow... Im so lost wtf (1 Viewer)

mahdi

HSC
Im doing Engineering and have some maths, engo and physics classes (not all tomorrow). I found some tutorial notes for the maths subjects somewhere on one of the million websites associated with sydney uni.

Firstly. Wtf is the difference between lecture notes and tutorial notes? !!!

Secondly. Why do i have no "elearning sites" on that Webct thing? !

Lastly and most importantly. Where do i get lecture notes from? and will i need them for tomorrow? !!!!!!!

mahdi

HSC
sorry was meant to post this thread in the sydney uni section. oh well, does anyone still know about lecture notes on the first day?

TheYear2011

HSC
sorry was meant to post this thread in the sydney uni section. oh well, does anyone still know about lecture notes on the first day?
I just made a fucking timetable for uni and now i need to take lecture notes?? fuck im really scared about startttintg tomorrow now... :uhoh:

loler

HSC
lecture notes are notes that the lecturer will talk about during the lecture, you dont have to take them, but most people take them to follow along and add some notes. these will most likely be found on your course website

tutorial notes would be for your tute class.

not sure about usyd webct or elearning sites, cos dont go there. dats about all i can help with sorry

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Some lectures don't post the notes until after the class as well. Basically, on your first day, you don't need to take them. Just take some paper and a pen and you'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)