Do you make notes for study or not? (1 Viewer)

Do you make notes or not?

• Total voters

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
I'm just wondering what everyone's preferences are with notes.

I don't make notes because i find them a waste of time and plus I already have a non - note system to help me remember everything.

What do you guys do?

Eddy Q

OINK
HSC
i make notes. how does your system work?
Basically all I do is read my textbooks once then read them again and again. It's much more complicated than that but I can remember stuff better than if I wrote notes.

HSC
Uni Grad
Sometimes I make notes coz I can kinda remember them in some cases like legal studies
but in some cases I believe that its best to just make yourself get the content stuck into your head so that way you'll actually understand it better :p
Because in certain subjects, understanding concepts are more important than simply remembering them..

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Learn the material from others' notes and textbooks, practise with past papers, and use marking criteria!!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Learn the material from others' notes and textbooks, practise with past papers, and use marking criteria!!
For my HSC, I used a combination of my own notes and others.

For uni, I'll take notes in lectures. But I don't really make notes throughout the session. I find I get by by just listening to the lectures. I don't even buy the textbook.

hscishard

HSC
I make notes when I firts learn the content. Strangely I refer back to my textbook instead of my notes when I forget something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)