Does E12 course need to be the top preference? (1 Viewer)

DoppioExcess

HSC
"Place the course you wish to be considered for under E12 as your highest University of Sydney preference by the application close date."

Does this mean I can have my desired E12 course as second preference on UAC, as long as it's the highest course preference from Usyd?

carrotsss

HSC
Based on the wording it seems like yes, you might want to call usyd and double check though just to be safe

Nedom

HSC
"Place the course you wish to be considered for under E12 as your highest University of Sydney preference by the application close date."

Does this mean I can have my desired E12 course as second preference on UAC, as long as it's the highest course preference from Usyd?
I'm pretty sure the application already closed a long time ago, but anyways you probably received an email yesterday I believe saying your application was already assessed and that you need to have your desired E12 course in your UAC preferences by the 3rd Nov to receive a conditional offer, where these offers will be sent out on the 11th Nov. To accept this offer (/turn it into an unconditional offer) you will then be required to place that degree as first preference by Dec R2 and achieve above the lowered mimimum ATAR score to be accepted. Just double check that email you recieved

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)