• Happy 20 YEARS to us!

Dr Dr- Accelerated Classes (1 Viewer)

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I'm currently accelerated doing yr 10 studies in yr 9. When I enrolled to Dr Du, my report card illustrated my yr 8 results (As I enrolled in January) and so they were not informed that I currently do yr 10. Despite the fact that I could ring them up and ask to be changed, I f***** up my first exam because my calculator was set to d (gives you wrong answers for trig questions) and so only received a 70%, depressed, I did put in the work and managed to receive a 98% in the second exam. My normal yr 9 tests this year were 98 on both, But is it worth it to possibly be set to yr 10B, or should I just close my mouth and stay in yr 9 a2s ?

Nezuko----

HSC
I guess if you can cope, it is really up to you! seems like you are doing well though ;)

kkk579

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm currently accelerated doing yr 10 studies in yr 9. When I enrolled to Dr Du, my report card illustrated my yr 8 results (As I enrolled in January) and so they were not informed that I currently do yr 10. Despite the fact that I could ring them up and ask to be changed, I f***** up my first exam because my calculator was set to d (gives you wrong answers for trig questions) and so only received a 70%, depressed, I did put in the work and managed to receive a 98% in the second exam. My normal yr 9 tests this year were 98 on both, But is it worth it to possibly be set to yr 10B, or should I just close my mouth and stay in yr 9 a2s ?
hey do u mind sending me one of ur y9 dr du exams? i just want to see the difficulty and types of qs they test. thankss!!

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
hey do u mind sending me one of ur y9 dr du exams? i just want to see the difficulty and types of qs they test. thankss!!
I, unfortunately, do not have any resources on me, as the last term course I enrolled for was in T1. I have my brother's old yr 9 B's ones from T2 if that works, your choice though.

Pethmin

HSC
Uni Grad
question, is dr du rlly difficult for year9? in terms of prac qs/material and exams
Depends on how much time you have on your hands. I completely failed the first term as I had cadets. My brother did ok because he didn't continue, as am I this semester, Also I sent a resource, I couldn't find his T2 ones so I sent T1's

kkk579

HSC
N/A
Depends on how much time you have on your hands. I completely failed the first term as I had cadets. My brother did ok because he didn't continue, as am I this semester, Also I sent a resource, I couldn't find his T2 ones so I sent T1's
alr thanks a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)