dr du (1 Viewer)

Vall

HSC
Original Poster said:
hi so i think i might try and do dr du in year 9 or probably in year 10 and was wondering what is in the entrance test? my brother works at dr du and he said that in the year 10 it's mainly quadratics apparently and year 9 is linear equations but idk if i believe him LOL cuz hes always saying stuff that isn't true :mad: so is it mainly based on those types of equations/graphs and if there's more to that please lmk i know a few people that go to a2 hurstville and if i do make it in, is dr du worth it if i don't make it into a1?
😻
@Pethmin its been 7 minutes already and this guys begging to hear about your favourite place in the world

hscgirl

HSC
that’s cap there’s no way y10 is currently only on quadratics rn, du mustve done that in at least y8/9
yeah i agree i'm pretty sure quadratics is taught actually at schools from y8

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I honestly could not be bothered to make a 500 word essay rn.
All I can say is ur brother is capping or is referring to lower classes.
We've nearly finished the yr 11 course and I believe iicrc we switch to yr 12 very soon

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
hi so i think i might try and do dr du in year 9 or probably in year 10 and was wondering what is in the entrance test? my brother works at dr du and he said that in the year 10 it's mainly quadratics apparently and year 9 is linear equations but idk if i believe him LOL cuz hes always saying stuff that isn't true :mad: so is it mainly based on those types of equations/graphs and if there's more to that please lmk i know a few people that go to a2 hurstville and if i do make it in, is dr du worth it if i don't make it into a1?
😻
Bro idk if u know this guy @Pethmin but if u need anything Dr Du u gotta get his insta or some shit. This guy's basically the pastor of Dr Du, if I didn't know any better I'd say this guy has a shrine of Dr Du where he worships it everyday, as soon as he wakes up, as soon as he eats, as soon as he shits, as soon as he thinks of maths and before he sleeps and in his dreams.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Bro idk if u know this guy @Pethmin but if u need anything Dr Du u gotta get his insta or some shit. This guy's basically the pastor of Dr Du, if I didn't know any better I'd say this guy has a shrine of Dr Du where he worships it everyday, as soon as he wakes up, as soon as he eats, as soon as he shits, as soon as he thinks of maths and before he sleeps and in his dreams.
Fax

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
when i walk back from sigma will he be there and try to solicit me into joining du phys instead of sigma like the random couple who tried to convert me to christianity
Lol no cap me and my friend have been getting more conversion requests than an average girls dms on tinder. Surprisingly got my first one from a muslim, ima keep tallying.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
At this rate pethmin's going to have his Dr Du religion propagated in UNSW. Can't wait to be "baptised" into Duism @Pethmin who will totally not force me and force me to provide "humble donations" of "5k per term".

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Ummm actually Duism is a monotheistic religion which rejects polytheistic elements however it is the true religion for individuals with over 900 IQ, sorry you won't get the integral jokes I'll make, similar to how I'll never get bitc- πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)