Dropping Subjects (1 Viewer)

Blokxs

HSC
I'm in Year 11 (technically Year 12 now) and I'm currently doing 14 units (MX2, End Adv, Phys, Chem, Eco, SDD). I can't decide between dropping SDD and Eco. SDD seems easier to do but more boring and there are only 3 people from my school doing it for the HSC. Eco seems harder tho.
How hard is Eco for the HSC Course and for the HSC exam? Which one should I drop?

HSC
How’d you go on your SDD & Eco Preliminary exams? Consider your interest in both subjects, and what you would rather do. If you’re interested in a subject you’d be more willing to work hard, push yourself and succeed in it.

carrotsss

HSC
If you find SDD boring then I’d recommend dropping it, even though economics is harder the effort:ATAR ratio should be the same if not better so I don’t think that should be a concern.

Vall

HSC
Check uni preresiquites too

expsalad

HSC
In my opinion, you should probably go for whichever you think you'll enjoy more. SDD is a lot easier to prepare and study for, but I find the content kinda arbitrary and boring, so I'm planning on dropping it and continuing Bio. It's a bit harder, but at least showing up to classes won't feel like another mandatory Christian studies period lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)