Early entries and scholarships (1 Viewer)

yooook

HSC
Check and call univerisites for help, each year they change requirements and application process so best people to ask are the unis themselves
youd be perfect for Elon musk, doing space and neuroscience lol. both his companies,

shaffy33

HSC
Hi guys,

I really want to do law at MQ uni and hoping to get in my Leaders and Achievers or SRS, I was unsure whether I would get in, my extra-curricular activities are that I am part of the Sports Council, Mentoring group at my school, I also played a season of club cricket this summer as well. In terms of my year 11 reports they were okay, I guess from ranging between the 60s-80s, mostly mid-70s.

Any comments are appreciated

ahri

HSC
Hi guys,

I really want to do law at MQ uni and hoping to get in my Leaders and Achievers or SRS, I was unsure whether I would get in, my extra-curricular activities are that I am part of the Sports Council, Mentoring group at my school, I also played a season of club cricket this summer as well. In terms of my year 11 reports they were okay, I guess from ranging between the 60s-80s, mostly mid-70s.

Any comments are appreciated
So far that sounds good, especially for what you have in school! Try to have more volunteering outside of school as well, which will definitely make your application more competitive (a good one is St John Cadets)! Just try to maintain a good report academically and strong extracurriculars! Good luck : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)