Eastern Suburbs Preliminary and HSC Chemistry Tutoring (93 HSC Chemistry Mark) (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Hi, my name is Rachael. I finished my HSC in 2014 with a band 6 (mark of 93) in chemistry after maintaining a first place ranking in my class throughout years 11 and 12. I have received an offer to study Advanced Science and Law on a scholarship at UNSW in 2015.

My rate is $25/hour for both private, one-on-one tutoring (year 11 and 12 levels) and access to my highly comprehensive notes for both the preliminary and HSC courses. The notes are accompanied by a question set corresponding to each lesson which I have created myself in line with the syllabi for HSC and Preliminary Chemistry, in order to consolidate knowledge and increase students' exposure to HSC style questions. I'm happy to work with students who are struggling with the course content as well as high achievers. Having recently graduated from a comprehensive school I am used to working with people from a wide ability range and adapting the way I teach to make sure all key concepts are understood.

I'm willing to travel within the Eastern Suburbs to your home or a near-by library. You can also meet me at the UNSW main library.

Feel free to contact me at rachael.short26@hotmail.com for further details.

Last edited:

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Rachael is honestly AMAZING at chem! She knows her stuff really well and is extremely knowledgeable :D
She's very helpful and I'm sure she'll help you get the results you want!

Don't miss out, get in quick! :)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Rachael is honestly AMAZING at chem! She knows her stuff really well and is extremely knowledgeable :D
She's very helpful and I'm sure she'll help you get the results you want!

Don't miss out, get in quick! :)
Thanks Enigma! xx :)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Having seen Rachael around the forums over the past few years, she really knows her stuff and is an excellent communicator. I would definitely recommend her to all students regardless of skill level.
Thanks Enoil! :)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Not only does she have a passion in science, as demonstrated by the fact that she's pursuing tertiary science, Rach seems to have all the interpersonal qualities that would make her a very capable, yet humble, Chemistry tutor.

Definitely recommended.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Not only does she have a passion in science, as demonstrated by the fact that she's pursuing tertiary science, Rach seems to have all the interpersonal qualities that would make her a very capable, yet humble, Chemistry tutor.

Definitely recommended.
Aw thank you! :)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Although somewhat of an unconventional strength that may otherwise be considered a weakness, Rachael has come from a low-ranked comprehensive school with limited resources and teaching capabilities, and as a result has had to strive for everything she has achieved. When juxtaposed with her phenomenal marks in Chemistry, this acts as an exemplification of her exceptional dedication and willingness to go out of her way to ensure her success. Consequently, she will be able to apply this rare ability to any student she is to tutor, thereby providing them an excellent tutoring experience to ultimately enhance their academic performance in a manner many other private/selective school tutors could not offer. Additionally, as she has mentioned herself, she has come from a low-socio economic area and subsequently has had to deal with students of varying intellect and academic abilities - therefore, she is highly adaptable and will be able to work at a pace which is optimal for your success.

As an intrinsically motivated person of high integrity, it is with the utmost certainty that I recommend Rachael to facilitate both the HSC and Preliminary HSC Chemistry courses for any individual.

Best of luck with your studies :))

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Although somewhat of an unconventional strength that may otherwise be considered a weakness, Rachael has come from a low-ranked comprehensive school with limited resources and teaching capabilities, and as a result has had to strive for everything she has achieved. When juxtaposed with her phenomenal marks in Chemistry, this acts as an exemplification of her exceptional dedication and willingness to go out of her way to ensure her success. Consequently, she will be able to apply this rare ability to any student she is to tutor, thereby providing them an excellent tutoring experience to ultimately enhance their academic performance in a manner many other private/selective school tutors could not offer. Additionally, as she has mentioned herself, she has come from a low-socio economic area and subsequently has had to deal with students of varying intellect and academic abilities - therefore, she is highly adaptable and will be able to work at a pace which is optimal for your success.

As an intrinsically motivated person of high integrity, it is with the utmost certainty that I recommend Rachael to facilitate both the HSC and Preliminary HSC Chemistry courses for any individual.

Best of luck with your studies :))
This is so sweet! Thank you so much :) xx

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
BUMP x 9999999999

Not only are Rachael's marks impressive but as a person she's very friendly and open, and will no doubt be a fantastic tutor.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Bump for Rachael!

She's very keen to pass down her knowledge of Year 11/12 chemistry (and her notes)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)