Easy Test but not enough time? (1 Viewer)

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
Imo, I thought it was an easy test and would probably get an easy band 6 if there was more time.There was just too many 1/2 marker and more proving, didnt have time to x2 check , finished just on the dot.
What did you guys think? How much time did you guys had left?

I think ill get 105+ including my typical silly mistakes.

Last edited:

Sammydubbs

HSC
I didn't think it was too bad I finished with about 45min left so I just went over my exam.

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
I had to go to the bathroom >.>..........
hahahs 2 min gone there mate. Just don't drink water 2hr before an exam lol and yet people still bring water bottle into a 3hr exam, funny i saw a girl bring green tea....man she kept going every 30mins.

jamesfirst

HSC
hahahs 2 min gone there mate. Just don't drink water 2hr before an exam lol and yet people still bring water bottle into a 3hr exam, funny i saw a girl bring green tea....man she kept going every 30mins.
looooooool I brought water in.

Better not do that anymore haha. Lucky it was 2u tho, an exam where I don't have to constantly write.

damo_g

HSC
I brought water into my exam, didn't feel the need to piss. Made sure i didn't drink to much beforehand though. When i finished i only had a couple things that i wanted to check over and i had 15 mins left at the end. I was pretty thorough the entire way through though. Took my time and tried to eliminate silly mistakes.

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
I brought water into my exam, didn't feel the need to piss. Made sure i didn't drink to much beforehand though. When i finished i only had a couple things that i wanted to check over and i had 15 mins left at the end. I was pretty thorough the entire way through though. Took my time and tried to eliminate silly mistakes.
I envy your bladder....

SnowTau

HSC
I worked fast and had adequate time, but got caught up on a question and lost a lot of time, and only got like half way through Q10... It looked easy too :(

Sammydubbs

HSC
I managed to get half way though 7 after the first hour and then did 8-10 for the next hour and a quarter, but I dropped an absolute crap load of marks on 9 apart from that pretty happy.

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I felt a bit the same, I would have like to have more time to check answers.

I had to go to the bathroom >.>..........
looooooool I brought water in.

Better not do that anymore haha. Lucky it was 2u tho, an exam where I don't have to constantly write.
lol me too, I have to make sure I don't drink for 3U >.< I run short for time as it is....

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Man, I took my time through the whole exam and had another 30 minutes or so - abit more than an hour to do Q9/Q10 which I anticipated to take much longer.

JustJackie

HSC
Uni Grad
Man, I took my time through the whole exam and had another 30 minutes or so - abit more than an hour to do Q9/Q10 which I anticipated to take much longer.
Same, I took my time doing the test. I knew some of my friends would finish with about an hour or hour and a half to go but I paced myself and finished with about 30minutes, especially since I was trying to make sure I didn't make many, if any, silly mistakes.

bigbirdbanana

HSC
+1

I sorta needed to pee, but I just held it. I can't go anywhere without my water bottle haha. But yeah, timing was exactly the same as this, I was really happy with it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)