• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ecologically sustainable development! (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
Does anyone know any good sites or magazines where i could get info and articles on this issue in Australia? Are there any recent case studies other than the Kyoto protocol and the great barrier reef? Any help or ideas is much appreciated!:D

PeT_peT

HSC
well, you can always say how the govt. have little interest in the ecologically sustainable development since it's an election year. But my best advice is change topic, and do CAD wif me..LOL

C

CaR

(noo..income 'n wealth distribution with me...! =P)

anyway, i think you can talk about the use of some sort of Titanium Technology that's being used for some development in mining...or it could be some other titanium - related issue...
i'm not sure...but you can find out yourself =D

goodluck with ur searching!~

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
lol~ i want to keep doing eco sustainable development cuz apparently not many ppl are doing it. But if u have any good sites can u give them to me!! please!

PeT_peT

HSC
lol...
well, i do have a secret weapon and i think it would be very helpful. But unfortunateli i can not share. AND i would not like to share with u mushroom head!!
:p

newai seriuzli, it's better to do ecological sustainable development bcoz, the marker have less essays to compare..so, probably easier to get the mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)