Educational Coach (1 Viewer)

Rory

HSC
It has come to my realisation that I need a sort of coach for this home schooling. As much as I like to think that I can do it by myself, I know that I can't!

Im a very competetive person, so I know that someone to sort of keep me moving is what I need.
I always have the urge to prove myself to others (even if its just strangers) so I think having someone online (where I spend like ALL of my time) to tell me sort of what to do, would be most beneficial to my home schooling education.

I might sound like a moron! lol but yeh, if anyone is up for it! Gimme a buzz! :)
Thankies

Rory

HSC
Advanced English , Business Studies, Ancient History and Modern History.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
so when you say coach are you looking for someone to say do work or to like swap notes and shit im a bit confused...

Rory

HSC
Both - I need someone to help me stay in line sort of like a teacher - but at the same time I need someone to sort of give me subject tips n help and swap notes etc.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
well post what topic you have or will be doing in your subjects and people will reply where they can help :)

Rory

HSC
Yeh, I will I think, but at the moment, I need someone to help me get my arse into action, y'know.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I do Advanced English, Modern and Ancient so i might be able to help if u want - and apparently i'm very competative :) so no problems there.

_BaadShah_

HSC
I DO Advanced English , Business Studies...

But i don't think i would be able to help..Sorry Mate..
Who has Business Studies or Advanced English notes??I need them badly...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)