- Apr 18, 2020
- Bored out of your mind these holidays?
- Uncertain what to do during these… uncertain times?
- Looking to get ahead in school these holidays?
- Looking for a zero-contact way to learn?
- Wanting to catch up on content already studied at school?
- Wanting a tutor who has excelled in the new Chemistry syllabus?
Then have no fear…Exceed Expectations Tutoring (EE Tutoring) is here! And it’s here NOW!!
What is it?
A 99.75 ATAR, Premier’s All-Rounder student with a
- 97 in HSC Chemistry (2019)
- 99 in HSC Maths Extension 1 (2018)
- First in Grade for Preliminary Maths Extension 1
How much is it?
1st 1hr lesson $20 & OBLIGATION-FREE
$40 per hour for one subject
$30 per hour when studying more than 1 subject with me
$70 per 2 hours otherwise
No group sessions will be allowed. One-on-one only.
What will you gain out of it?
- Fun but comprehensive worksheets that test each dot point for HSC Chemistry serve as great summaries and are based off the notes that I made or used when I did the course
- Pointers to resources to practise applying the knowledge and skills you gain from the course!
- Individualised tutoring to suit the pace and style you learn at/with
- Advice from someone who survived it all
- Free email/phone support when you need it