Egypt: Society in New Kingdom Egypt to the death of Amenhotep III (1 Viewer)

Miz Janani

HSC
Hi,

Does anybody know where i can get syllabus related notes on this topic?
I have a SHIT teacher who just gives us textbook work which doesn't even relate to the syllabus..

Thankx in adance for any help :)

Becca23

HSC
i do the same topic if u check out Antiquity 2 third edition it has an entire chapter on New kingdom egypt also look for books relevant to new kingdom and they'll provide alot of information relevant to the syllabus, but check out the state library itll give you alot of resources

no social life

HSC
I have a shite teahcer too!
we dont get many sheets and dont have textbooks. She doesnt teach us much so we have nothign to work off havign no sheets or textbooks.
Im doing Society in New Kingdom Egypt to the death of Amenhotep III as well and need help with notes but there doesnt seem to be any which sucks!

Kahlan

HSC
If you look for some books, eg. Pamela Bradley has a whole book based on the study and also Tyldsley and also Jenny Lawless. They should also help. The books have alot of sources and are great work. My teacher is the best teacher and we get alot of resourses, so if anyone needs any more help; don't hesitate to ask.

Dejsha

jm1995

HSC
N/A
hi, i need help about health, hygiene and medicine within the "Society in New Kingdom Egypt to the death of Amenhotep III" area, any help is much appreciated. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)