el cheapo hair straightners (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
whats a good hair straightner thats cheap.
like, really cheap.
i dont need one of them GHD's with all that fancy shiznit coz i dont want my hair dead straight.
im not even going to use it for straightning my hair, just for styling as i got a new hair style, and it looked radd when my hairdresser styled my hair with the straightner.

so yer, what a good, but cheap, hair straightner?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
cheap hair straighteners fuck with your hair. better to inveest in a more expensive one imho. but if you really want a cheap one, bablyliss pro ceramics are only $60 i think.

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
i used to have a cheap straightener and they are shithouse...

got a ghd now and havent looked back, they are perfect for styling your hair cos u can both straighten and curl with them, plus they dont damage your hair as much and they take half the time, because you dont need to wait a million years for them to heat up (something like 220 degrees celcius in 7 seconds) and therefore the styling itself is also a much faster process.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
if you buy a shithouse straightener you will more than likely buy another one in around 8 months time....and as previously mentioned it will fuck with your hair 10 times more than a more expensive one. ive never understood why people buy $50 straightener after straightener when they could have just got a good one to start with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)