elements??? of the dreaming.... (1 Viewer)

joey_1234

HSC
does anyone have any idea what they were meaning by elements???

NeRdY

HSC
honestly had no idea but talked about the land and spirituality and the ancestores that reside in the land. hope thats right. unless it was asking about kinship or totems or something??? mmmm

adrianp

ritual estate and totem here.. hope its right no idea about much in that test.. esepcially short answers!

somborac

HSC
i talked about how they believed that spirits created the land during dream time
and dream time created everything they know and what surrounds them where tehy perform dances rituals and ceremonies to acknowledge or something or other.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i talked about the storytelling, how they tell stories through dance, music & verbal
i also talked about something else...but i cant for the life of me remember what it was.....

i remember what i did for the next q, but not the second 1 in this 1 lol

nomz

oh dear... didn't mention that... mine was about land and the whole past,present future thing... i'm soooooooooooo screwed!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
This is roughly what i said:
1. The Dreaming is a spiritual worldview consisting of the past, present and future
2. Dreaming involves the rising of Ancestral spirits that shaped the Earth through their adventures and taught the people how to keep life giving powers of earth going

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
oral tradition and totems but i may of made up my totems sentence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)