samwell

HSC
Good question this year. Specific but enabled a pretty gud hypothesis
thoughts---->>

eaudereema

Fancy Pants
HSC
I thought it was fantastic!

Most of my arguments lean towards the prominence of social hierarchies in both texts and how it's evidently a common value despite change in contexts/mediums.

So yeah, I was really happy!

We walked out of the hall and my english teacher was outside, clasping the paper to her chest and dancing. It was better than the reaction the other english class' teacher had...She was just kind of standing there. Didn't help when several of her students burst into tears.

But you know. I was set. :)

MadamGuilia

HSC
I think I got a lot of context stuff in there, fairly happy with the exam - can't ask for anything more of it or myself... did what I could! Didn't refer to the passage enough but oh well :)

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
It was the most difficult out of the three module questions in my opinion...but it was ok

menofstudy

Retiring Member
HSC
MadamGuilia said:
I think I got a lot of context stuff in there, fairly happy with the exam - can't ask for anything more of it or myself... did what I could! Didn't refer to the passage enough but oh well :)
It said you had to use the passage to start your argument. As long as you did this it will be fine.

NEVAGIVEUP

HSC
I'm not sure about Emma & Clueless, but for Hamlet and Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead; it basically asked for two themes. Therefore, the entire essay was based on two themes.

jennieTalia

HSC
I thought the question was a bit narrow :S
I wrote as much as I could and tried to be specific but my mind was so full of the other things they could have asked!! Ahh well.
I like the Lear question :D

James747

HSC
I started freaking out when I saw the extract bit... but then when i read the question to ask me to use it as a starting point then I felt much better...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)